Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name:Hnirh_Snowblade

MCName:f0rc33n

A bit about yourself:When i was young Orcs pillaged our village and they raped and killed my mom when my dad was mining.Later on I went to work with my dad in the mine,there was an Orc with us my dad and him were friends but i didn't trust him.Later that month there was another attack on our village then we saw the orc was leading the assault my dad told me to run i hid in the forrest and never heard or saw my dad again.

Your skills: I am good at mining.I want to be a better sword user.

Your goals:I want to become a Legendary Swordsman

What do you bring:I can fight very well also i can mine for resources.

Other notes:I want to learn sword techniques

((Vote 2/2 I believe that you will make a good member of this guild and that your loyalty will be proven in time.))

Name: Xel_Fury

MCName: vcjr1996

A bit about yourself: I'm a 25 year old Human, currently doing small time jobs around towns. My mother died currying an undead attack which was my first experience with a sword and bow. Since that day I've been dedicated to protect others, and to master the art or Archery as well as the Sword.

Your skills: I have good skill in using swords, and bow. I want to improve on both using swords and bows.

Your goals: I want to keep and give safety for all those that are willing to ask for it , and for those who need it.

What do you bring: (( Well, I'm really dedicated to what I do . If I put my heart into something I will accomplish it. All i can say I dedicate my self into anything that is ask, and I'm a lawful person.))

((Accepted. Sorry i must have missed it.))

((ATTENTION ALL NEW RECRUITS!

Casamir has asked that all new recruits be fully accepted in the current fort (this weekend) so that you can have something to do until the reset. We fully understand how this must be quite hard for you what with all the waiting but I urge you to remember that those who stay with us will have a guaranteed place in the new fort, by which time we will have implemented stricter acceptance rules.

Many thanks,

Bob))

((Since I have school , again . "winter break" what time can we meet. Ill be online like at 6:00 pm Easter time. Want to know when we could meet up. ))

(( Ok so i accept being a trader but when can we meet my time zone is EET ))

(( Ok so i accept being a trader but when can we meet my time zone is EET ))

((Casamir and Khnum are EST, I have no idea what timezone Lastguyplaying is, but my timezone is GMT. At the moment Casamir is the only one who can set up permissions in the keep so you will have to somehow speak to him even though he's on the other side of the earth. (i have the same problem as you). I will talk to him and ask about what will be done to solve this.))

So where is the forts location?

To get to the current fort, go to the Human capital city just outside of Al'Khazar, turn right from the entrance as you exit and follow that path, you should reach a signpost pointing to a path through the forest to get to the keep within a very short distance. (the sign will be on your left).

Name: Tofh

MCName:tofh30

A bit about yourself: I'm a dwarf, and i come from a small village in the south east. in that village combat based skills a neccessary to be ecsepted into the tribe. And I did, since then I have been part of the dwarven armie and promoted to the head archer, after I moved into hunting, soon after I did bounty hunting . from what you read I seem rich but no. (Im sorry for being so bad a the intro Im sorta in a rush...)

Your skills: Scoting, archery and spy work

Your goals: have fun.

What do you bring: i can bring great skill, with me i can change the field.

Other notes: I would prefer a bow with arrows with maby a stone sword, i also work better with groups of three or less, unless your getting me to lead a big charge. im great at completing specialized missions, i have alot of expirience.

(Im really sorry about my bad post, i was in a rush but if you want to test me go ahead... im ready for any challange.)

Name: Tofh

MCName:tofh30

A bit about yourself: I'm a dwarf, and i come from a small village in the south east. in that village combat based skills a neccessary to be ecsepted into the tribe. And I did, since then I have been part of the dwarven armie and promoted to the head archer, after I moved into hunting, soon after I did bounty hunting . from what you read I seem rich but no. (Im sorry for being so bad a the intro Im sorta in a rush...)

Your skills: Scoting, archery and spy work

Your goals: have fun.

What do you bring: i can bring great skill, with me i can change the field.

Other notes: I would prefer a bow with arrows with maby a stone sword, i also work better with groups of three or less, unless your getting me to lead a big charge. im great at completing specialized missions, i have alot of expirience.

(Im really sorry about my bad post, i was in a rush but if you want to test me go ahead... im ready for any challange.)

((Vote 1/2, you're halfway to being accepted. As far as I know, (the whole system is being reworked at the moment) we will have some sort of seperate ranger/archer sort of thing, of which I will be responsible for. Personally I would wait until the reset before 'starting' and i'm sure that if you help us build our new castle you would go up in our opinions. What timezone are you in?))

((Vote 1/2, you're halfway to being accepted. As far as I know, (the whole system is being reworked at the moment) we will have some sort of seperate ranger/archer sort of thing, of which I will be responsible for. Personally I would wait until the reset before 'starting' and i'm sure that if you help us build our new castle you would go up in our opinions. What timezone are you in?))

im gmt but on week ends ill go all night if i want to

IC Name: Aeven Velorum.

MC Name: THUNDER37

A bit about yourself: I am 19 years old with good archery skills and a knowledge on how to use a sword in the proper manner. I can read, write and speak respectfully when required. I have a few different ties in the Elven community which allow me to have connections in their realm.

I am 5ft 11" tall with brown hair and blue eyes with a moderately muscular figure.

Your Skills: I am a skilled archer with moderate swordmanship. I am also an avid miner and hunter which I do for a living.

Your Goals: To own a little cottage out by a lake and to live there, hunting and foraging for a living. I also wish to own a tavern in a large city to bring dink and fine food to the people that reside there.

What do you bring: I am a talented architect who can design buildings to a very good standard, I can also help to guard the fort at any time whenever I am online or any other structure you wish me to defend. I can also do the menial jobs such as keeping food rations high by replanting and harvesting the crop (with permission of course) and gather resources that are needed for the knights. I also have numerous ties in the Elves and therefor could bring some reinforcements to a fight if required.

I am also expecting to get a $25 donator pack soon (in about 3-4 weeks) which will allow me to bring more to the knights and to my own gameplay.