If I fall

StrongBear

5Sg4hj63DGbGem5RFe7-3YDiJ-vYjQO8WtgxqHVEaQXB-ZxMLzzG5uRhE1tVAWoMEO8xQ3LM61dC1cGvwHqQk2M7yrYZ1PE7oS4DQOUwcPsyWKd3mNBo3K-mgYJ4i16zfMBC6dEmNtCRScHRe-HzfpdqqMXgl8Vynail6Uyd7vwVTt7hsyI46dbavg

Spoiler

Death is a part of the circle of life. 

New life is brought into the light, 

They grow and excel through life.

Until one day while they’re old and gray, 

The circle closes upon itself.

Another life has come to pass.

It was a rather brisk morning on this particular day, Adrian went about his morning but this day was different from the rest. He packed a small bag with several articles of warm clothing, his favorite book, a journal, and a quill. He looks around his room one last time, several paintings of his wife and children.

“...This is my last journey….”

As he stepped outside, the fresh snow crunching under his feet as he started his long trek to the far reaches of the north. He just kept walking. Flashbacks to his youth years, watching his sister murder their father and then take her own life, his wedding, the beating of Emir de Rosius by his own hands, the birth of his children, and finally the death of his Dijana. As all of his memories continue to shroud his vision, Adrian zones back into reality, now standing atop a mountain covered in snow, an ice field resting below.

"....I'm sorry..."

For those who’re close to Adrian, they would surely notice his absence, either his friends or his family. The question would remain,

“...Where’s Adrian?..”

Viktoriya Barclay gazed out from a balcony in Reinmar. Silent and still, the last conversation with Adrian replayed a million times over in her mind. 

Alexandra von Audrick would be in disarray, she had just gone on her own adventure, into her fathers room after he had left for his trip. She had not been prepared for the letter that awaited her, she'd sit in the empty room of her dead parents, sobbing as she held the letter close to her chest. "Fatter...fatter vhy...ve still had eachother...now Ich am alone."

A von Theonus would exit her home, making her way towards the rose fields of Reinmar. She had heard of her older brother’s passing and grief had taken over the poor woman once more. She sat down in the field, her arms wrapping around her knees. All the memories they had together would now forever just be memories.