The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

There have been some changes. Researchers will never teach but will research at the lab they have gone into (all the labs have not beebn made yet) docters will eather teach at the academy or research at a higher level at the lab they went into and profs. will be the leader (guild master) of the diffrent labs that will be created soon one for each lab. There can only be as many profs. as there is labs though they will also teach at their labs.

Students will never start out in a lab they will always be a student at the academy until they reach researcher rank in which they will be moved to the labs they have gone into

Application For Professor Rank "Defense Against Dark Arts" ((Physical Education))

((I was thinking of starting a survival class using ways, some unknown to others. Think of it as physical education to an Academy))

MC Name: jeddeliso

RP Name: Jed Goldrush

Why do You Want To Join: I want to give a piece of my fighting and survival experience and dealing with the dark arts and its minions into others, and this is just what I've been looking for.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I was looking forward to use the Biology Lab and the Magical Theory lab if we ever get the chance to conjure magical arts to defend ourselves against the magical forces of the undead. Although most of the class times will be spent outdoors if I was accepted.

We are not a academy of fighting ((try to be more original)) although I would consider a physics lab such as why do arrows slow down and not go on for ever?

We are not a academy of fighting ((try to be more original)) although I would consider a physics lab such as why do arrows slow down and not go on for ever?

I am happy to be the first to run a Physics lab, although this would be involving experiments and "excursions" out of the Academy to do things like, Cliff diving to see if you would survive on water and stuff like that. This idea could be very fascinating! Am I allowed to teach this in your Order?

There is one thing that intrigues me with water that I would like you to investigate. Shooting arrows into water. They slow down but can still puncture the target. Why is this and what affect does the density of the water have on the arrows' force?

There is one thing that intrigues me with water that I would like you to investigate. Shooting arrows into water. They slow down but can still puncture the target. Why is this and what affect does the density of the water have on the arrows' force?

If I get accepted, I will get into research about this conspiracy. After I write a paper about this, I will get on more into the physical applications of sprinting and what can you use them for.

Warrior, Merchant and "Hopefully" Professor,

Jed Goldrush

Any body who is already ranked master (which will now be changed to researcher) does not have to resubmit their application

Oh, okay. Not to be demanding or anything but would you mind switching me from student to doctor, then?

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name: Toastersaurus

RP Name: Buck ((Now known as Grundy))

Why do You Want To Join?

I want to conduct research and study the different creatures and life or minecraft. I feel like they are constantly improving/ evolving ((especially in 1.9)) and I would find out their different behaviours, likes and dislikes. Maybe with this research we can help them thrive and they will be easier to tame.

What Lab Are You Looking Into?

The Biology Laboratory mainly for animals but is interested in the plant side of things as well. Most of the time I will be with animals either in the wild or those in captivity.

Oh, okay. Not to be demanding or anything but would you mind switching me from student to doctor, then?

Why since on the server we are not allowed to have "master" as a title I had to change the name to researcher

I belive I will create a physics lab indeed. It sounds like a good idea I will get to work on it soon

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name: Toastersaurus

RP Name: 'Thunder Fist' Buck

Why do You Want To Join?

I want to conduct research and study the different creatures and life or minecraft. I feel like they are constantly improving/ evolving ((especially in 1.9)) and I would find out their different behaviours, likes and dislikes. Maybe with this research we can help them thrive and they will be easier to tame.

What Lab Are You Looking Into?

The Biology Laboratory mainly for animals but is interested in the plant side of things as well. Most of the time I will be with animals either in the wild or those in captivity.

I need for info on your experience

I need for info on your experience

I've been doing mainly chicken farming and cow farming for years but I have dabbled in pig farming as well. My father was a farmer so I learnt a lot from him such as taming and the best techniques for growing crops. Most of the time I would be around animals. I am constantly growing produce such as wheat, melons and pumpkins which I give to those who need it most. I have had many tamed wolves, I usually have one with me, and I am mostly in the wild planting new trees and taming more animals. I've tested farming outside and underground, both of which being successful. But mainly I have a passion for animals as they've always fascinated me.

Hmm you seem fit to be a researcher for now but in time you caould very well become a docter

Is there anything I can do in the meanwhile. While the academy is being built?

Nay not for now but once it is all students will me told and classes will begin