The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

Ok, so I am already a student but I am inspired to be someone more, maybe a doctor or even on the council. I dont know if because you changed orders and things if I need re apply to gain somthing higher so I will anyway, it cant hurt:

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name: bryce141

RP Name: Bryce

Why do You Want To Join: I want to join to help people learn. I am very patient and I am good with people. I inspire to look more into the way things work in thee land we call home. For example, wolves are a mans best friend, so why can't a sheep or pig be too? There must be someway to earn their loyalty? With spiders, why are they hating and deathly, why are they any diffrent from cows? These are just some of the things we need to find to truly unlock the mysterys of life. How do skeletons breed and where do they come from? How did zombie-pig-men come to be? And with magic, what gives magic it's power? It must come from a source, but where? I hope to fully uncover the true sights and uses for these powers bestowed on us men. We were given these for a reason but finding for what is the key to unlocking more questions, and with questions come answers!

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I was thinking of Biology for that is my true love, however I have also been intrested in Magic and would GLADLY be in that area too! What ever is most needed, it seems like you have a fair amount of biology so maybe Magic?

P.S. Want to help build if you need some help, and LOVE THE HQ awesome idea!

And one other thing, I didnt include this becuase you didnt suggest it but I would love to lead an Astronomy class, like where does thy sun come from and thy moon? What makes stars and clouds? Think on it!

Ok, so I am already a student but I am inspired to be someone more, maybe a doctor or even on the council. I dont know if because you changed orders and things if I need re apply to gain somthing higher so I will anyway, it cant hurt:

Application For Researcher Rank Or Up

MC Name: bryce141

RP Name: Bryce

Why do You Want To Join: I want to join to help people learn. I am very patient and I am good with people. I inspire to look more into the way things work in thee land we call home. For example, wolves are a mans best friend, so why can't a sheep or pig be too? There must be someway to earn their loyalty? With spiders, why are they hating and deathly, why are they any diffrent from cows? These are just some of the things we need to find to truly unlock the mysterys of life. How do skeletons breed and where do they come from? How did zombie-pig-men come to be? And with magic, what gives magic it's power? It must come from a source, but where? I hope to fully uncover the true sights and uses for these powers bestowed on us men. We were given these for a reason but finding for what is the key to unlocking more questions, and with questions come answers!

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I was thinking of Biology for that is my true love, however I have also been intrested in Magic and would GLADLY be in that area too! What ever is most needed, it seems like you have a fair amount of biology so maybe Magic?

P.S. Want to help build if you need some help, and LOVE THE HQ awesome idea!

And one other thing, I didnt include this becuase you didnt suggest it but I would love to lead an Astronomy class, like where does thy sun come from and thy moon? What makes stars and clouds? Think on it!

Just a note on the stars and clouds interrelates with my studies of physics and alchemy, although I would love to have someone working with me in the astrophysics side of things

I am afraid you can not just simply send in an app. to be a docter or researcher you will have to wait until classes begin and work your way through the ranks

I am afraid you can not just simply send in an app. to be a docter or researcher you will have to wait until classes begin and work your way through the ranks

Ya ok, I didnt really know, I didn't get how people were already getting high up on the scale, had nothing to loose by doing it though. And ya, physics would be good too.

It depends on their expirence you want to know about biology but you dont have any former expirence with it if you use to be a scholar or a wandering walf who lived in the wild or a vetrain dwarf miner then yes that expirence but seeing as you just simply want to know more does not make you a docter or researcher

It depends on their expirence you want to know about biology but you dont have any former expirence with it if you use to be a scholar or a wandering walf who lived in the wild or a vetrain dwarf miner then yes that expirence but seeing as you just simply want to know more does not make you a docter or researcher

Ya no, the only experience I have is Leader/founder of the IA then WA and a actor for thee elven theatre, And I was a member of the Warden for a little bit.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I will try hard, You will soon see me in the coucil!!!! ((I hope..)) hahah

I am well on my way on finishing my Physics lab under The Waterfell and you can start sending in people in a week's time. The area will have a lecture room where I could formally teach people about my work and research and there ill also be the experiments room which is basically an empty room open for different testings and set ups. That is all for my update for now, you might want to read my attached excerpt from my recent findings

Warrior, Merchant and Physics Professor,

Jed Goldrush

*An excerpt from lastest physics studies by Jed Goldhand*

Water is an amazing compound ever to be formed in Aegis. It has been used in rituals, parks and of coarse, taking baths. My lastest research shows that water, has some sort of weird latency of the liquid, that only affect heavy weighing things such as humans, animals and monsters excluding fishes and other sea creatures. Although my research still hasn't touched into the water's full potential, which I will do with further tests and experiments.

I love it, although remember you will not be teaching students only researcher rank and up. I will add you to the list of profs.

Researcher or up.

MC Name:

Telanir

RP Name:

Telinir

Why do I want to join:

I have actually been researching many things from magic,

to a little of physics.

I've had a large past experience with researching having

made 9 labs over the period of several decades((LotC time))

and have researched huge quantities of material having went

into detail on almost everything I researched.

((Plenty of books, I would have to show you them in Minecraft))

Applying for Lab:

Magical Theory Lab, I have done extensive research

and most of it fits in this category. (Mostly Theoretical).

Possibly Chemistry Lab, I find it enjoyable to toy with

chemicals and seeing their effects, I jot everything down

and it's effects for later reference.

I would like to visit the HQ and I'm sure many wonder, where is it located?

Its already been said a couple times. In the Golden Harvest outside of Al'Khazar. I can try taking you there sometime.

Application For Students

MC Name:KingToten

RP Name:Van Redmond

Why Do You want To join?: I wish to learn more about alchemy and the art of magics. I have little training in making solvents for wounds and i have training in the art of magic. I look to advance in at least one of these before i am to old to enjoy their rich knowledge and power.

Your education: As said above i have some knowledge of different herbs that have regenerative powers. And my adoptive parents were mages so i have training in magics as well.

Researcher or up.

MC Name:

Telanir

RP Name:

Telinir

Why do I want to join:

I have actually been researching many things from magic,

to a little of physics.

I've had a large past experience with researching having

made 9 labs over the period of several decades((LotC time))

and have researched huge quantities of material having went

into detail on almost everything I researched.

((Plenty of books, I would have to show you them in Minecraft))

Applying for Lab:

Magical Theory Lab, I have done extensive research

and most of it fits in this category. (Mostly Theoretical).

Possibly Chemistry Lab, I find it enjoyable to toy with

chemicals and seeing their effects, I jot everything down

and it's effects for later reference.

Accepted although for now magic is not being used the magic lab has been disbanded for now although I would be willing to put you as a docter for chemistry

I am well on my way on finishing my Physics lab under The Waterfell and you can start sending in people in a week's time. The area will have a lecture room where I could formally teach people about my work and research and there ill also be the experiments room which is basically an empty room open for different testings and set ups. That is all for my update for now, you might want to read my attached excerpt from my recent findings

I love it although just to put this out there you will never be teaching students unless you are at the academy only researchers and docters at your lab. Also I will have to look at this lab some time

Application For Students

MC Name:KingToten

RP Name:Van Redmond

Why Do You want To join?: I wish to learn more about alchemy and the art of magics. I have little training in making solvents for wounds and i have training in the art of magic. I look to advance in at least one of these before i am to old to enjoy their rich knowledge and power.

Your education: As said above i have some knowledge of different herbs that have regenerative powers. And my adoptive parents were mages so i have training in magics as well.

Accepted