The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

I would be happy to host the redstone lab and any others you need space for on the Isle of the wisp, and it is to the south so as safe as one can be from the undead.

I thank you for this offer we must meet some time so I can see the buildings you have in ind for the labs

There is NO magic lab it does not fit in with science

Your list of labs lists "Magic Theory" as one of the labs you will be supporting, Also I believe magic to be anything that is not explained with Science, Perhaps instead of the magic lab you would prefer to call it the Unknown lab? Either way magic exist on Aegis and to not study it would be shame.

You may have noticed I deleated the magic lab

I will be appointing a new chairman and vice-chairman to the guild. I will be stepping down from power and am currently trying to find this new chairman. They will be in complete control of the guild as well as the forum things such as accepting applications, creating labs and such.

Here is a list of things that have to get done

Labs complete

HQ payed off

Need more members

((also the hq in the golden harvest needs to be payed off if you want to keep it))

Simply post something here that you want to step up although you must be at least professor level or you can take control if you are not in the guild but I will have to ask you a few questions

MC Name

BKisKk

RP Name

Remus_Lightbourne

Why do You Want To Join

((I think this will supply many interesting RP experiences that I want to be apart of and it I think it will fit my character very well)) I wish to expand my knowledge of all that is around me. I don't only wish to understand it though I also wish to alter it for the greater good of myself and the other inhabitants of Aegis.

What Lab Are You Looking Into

The Soul lab for I am very intrigued by the Undead and other many aspects of life and life as a concept itself. I wish to study it and understand it in greater depths

MC Name:Undeelad

RP Name:Shamaness_Elendor

Why Do You want To join:I want to join because science is the key to our future! I believe we can invent anything beyond space!

Your education : I am an elf who has been studieing every library and academy I find! I also met you one day as you referred me to join you and your scientific researches!

I am sorry but I have been forced to stop this guild. It was the first of its kind and i and many other thought it was a good idea but non of the higher ranking prof. or counil member have the time to run this guild. There for I am disbanning it, if someone in the future wants to step up and claim this guild they can. Just copy and paste the info from the first post onto a new post and do what ever with it. Again I am sorry

MC Name: Cloudheart

RP Name: Tend'el

Why do You Want To Join: I am interested in pursuing a position, particularly as a professor, in the Academy because I believe it is the natural course to be run in my life. I have been previously trained in the History and Basics of Magic by two high ranking leaders in the Mage's Guild, The Arcane Mage and Arch-Mage Bell. Additionally, I run a small bookstore and act as the local Scribe in the city of Aeriel. I hope that this experience will be of use to the Academy, and benefit the students if I am permitted to teach.

I do not intend to wrest away control in the academy, and do not promise any unrealistic level of devotion, but I do intend to put my best foot forward.

Ultimately, however, my deepest, and most personal reason for seeking a position in the Academy is to further my efforts to heal and purify the damage Iblees and the Undead have done.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: I would enjoy working in the field of Alchemy, as I am not yet capable of tapping into any practical magic, and Alchemy would be the most rational choice for seeking new medicines.

Thank you for considering my application,

Tend'el the Scribe

I would like to encourage all professors to take the time to meet with the members of their research team. Although the institute may never get off the ground, your independant research is fundamental to our understanding of this world. It may be more coplicated to work without designated facilities and an influx of interested parties for interviews, but it would be much apprecciated if you could all do your very best to continue towards your academic goals.

I really think that someone should make this guild again when the new map comes out. It is a great idea and I was really looking forward to being in it until i noticed that it was disbanded. I will help whoever wants to make it.

Application For Students

MC Name racingbrother

RP Name Giovanni Carminian

Why do You Want To Join To learn more about redstone and better techniques in using it. Potions also interest me, I've never worked with them, but learning about how to make them and their effects would be great fun.

Your education I have great knowlegde of redstone and the ways it can be used, but I feel like I don't know everything about it. I have made automatic reed farms, automatic cactus farms, vending machines, and songs out of note blocks. I don't have any education in Alchemy, thus why I want to learn about it.

((I myself think all the professors should just try and go to the aegean academy and teach after the map restart.))

((I myself think all the professors should just try and go to the aegean academy and teach after the map restart.))

I would have agreed with you Toten, but as I was scrolling through the applications to find qualified teachers for the academy I realised that the two institutions were very different. The Academy is to educate the masses while OSRT was for specific research and theoretical science studies.

It would be nice though if all these braniacs with no home to go to could head over to here and fill out an application to be a teacher/professor for: Criminal Law, History, Drama, Health and Development, Economics, Architecture or another field of expertise that won't be taught in the initial student intake.

Alternately there's the Scholars of Aegis found here which is in the process of accepting all manner of scholars, currently in these specific fields: history, culture, engineering and economics.