---↷︒✿-ཾ Hellow, i'm joined the crew :')

chihutori

(🎎) T៹♡PIC ᭝ 𝚞 𝚗 𝚎⌇✿ [ Introduction ᵎᵎ
My name is chihutori and I am a small artist who somehow managed to find her way onto the server. I am twenty years old and have been doing rpn for almost eight years now, but before that I always loved writing stories. Generally I've been more on German servers, but now I'm trying a bit on English ones. Whether that goes well, I don't know.
But what do we germanys say: Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg!

I hope we will get along well!

⌲ 𝚃.𖦹݇pic ⇾ 𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚡 ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ // 🍱 Character ៹

Aurora Diana Vuiller is a young and for her age quite small lady. Compared to her family, she has really dark hair, which only has a slight tinge of red. Her eyes are all the more piercingly blue, making her look almost like a little fairytale figure, which is not least due to her pale skin. She often seems very fragile and more as if she were only occupied with her family's books, but she is very interested in equestrian sports and animals, which is why she wants always tries to keep her body in shape, so that one day she might even be able to swing a sword, even if it is more of a banal and childish dream, because everyone (well... just she) knows/thinks that a lady should remain a lady.

Shes five years old by now. 

[ 冷茶 𝚃.opic៹ 𝚃ꜜ𝚛𝚎𝚜  ⺌ One stupid funfact ⸝⸝
It costs the US Mint almost twice as much to mint pennies and nickels than the coins are actually worth. Taxpayers lost more than $100 million in 2013 just by having the coins made.

Have a nice day.

Edited by chihutori

heyoo, hope u have a good time here. if you're looking for german stuff, i recommend minitz or waldenian cultures !

Hope you enjoy the server! Just look out for your friendly neighborhood skeleton lads!