The Renewed Iron Accord

Legoboy7984

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhPOo5SaM-gnmd7lKxKcj9AD3lzSY7BCaheMiFFBVzc7SwcHi7pZkcrwIgBRwqCdmA9rj0XbgWfwRAFYR1jkNDDRYEFCCjGU21mi5Zn9uWb7gCH747uIARTkBnfjWggZ8EOSyTK0yy0-sifJkkd12Eic2jFuhLYwEhEpSb3wrquP7FyQgz79H5kTMbgkIeE5Q
________________________________________________________________________________________________

ᚱᛟᚲᚴ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᛟᚾᛖ

The Renewed Iron Accord

ᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖ

ROCK AND STONE
TO THE BONE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

12th of Malin’s Welcome, in the 110th Year of the Second Age

12th of Jula & Piov in the Year 459th of Exalted Sigismund, 

A quarter of a century prior, Almaris witnessed the end of hostilities which had engulfed a great many nations within the flames of war, beginning a period of peace that has lasted to the present day. That war was ended and subsequent peace held by the combined actions of the parties within the now-expired East Almaris Treaty Organization (EATO). It is the belief of those who enter into this treaty that, with hopes of maintaining the current peace without a renewal of the aforementioned organization, a renewed Defensive Alliance between the Dual Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska & the Grand Kingdom of Urguan will act as a deterrent to future wars upon them and offer a continued stability to Almaris.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

ARTICLE I: AUTHENTICITY

I. The signatories recognise their authority to exercise their powers (including their power to create lasting treaties between their peoples), as well as their responsibilities to their people that come with their respective positions of prestige. 

ARTICLE II: DIPLOMACY

I. The signatories shall create and maintain a correspondence through the offices of their diplomatic representatives, in the interest of maintaining the terms of this treaty and using such as a platform to voice any concerns that the signatories may have in the future.

II. The sovereigns of each state will swear oaths of friendship jointly, in their honor, as an act of kinship and solidarity in the years to come.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other the right to one shop or stall in each other’s capital’s market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensuring the free movement of people in one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant is to inform the respective economic representative of the nation of the requested stall or shop & are required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

ARTICLE IV: CULTURAL EXCHANGE

I. The signatories agree to a Cultural Exchange with the counter-signatories nation, in the hopes of developing a deeper understanding and well-meaning relationship for future generations within both nations.

II. This Cultural Exchange will include a delegation of culture being sent to the counter-signatories national capital. Such delegations will showcase the traditions, culture and scholarship of their homelands. 

ARTICLE V: DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

I. The signatories agree to creation and maintenance of a defensive military alliance, in which any hostilities from a third party against any one of them will be viewed as an attack against the both of them.

II. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through diplomatic means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of signatories are not endangered.

III. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

IV. The signatories reserve the right to expand this defensive pact into a full military alliance whenever deemed favorable by both parties.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TWELVE years, or until the end of continent Almaris, should such occur during this period.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

RhI7UVIQNAVWHUfVldUB0iX3MBWYnMV6MSpqXoTaTVTpVY4bx43yPQGOTsJWH7oGPrwRptWD15IukQ1gCKx3g370KHYmfEZ_sCth-899h9OnVU2awmJNJM7vGIfWu_ykCg5cAcotK7NWGE9QEksRK1SeTRWjgKBCi0VEn6Afk1Et-0CdM5EhWy8wuvfyHQ

Signed,

His Royal Majesty, Georg, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan, Clan Father of Grandaxe,

Defender of Kal’Ordholm, Protector of the Dwarves

His Lordship, Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik, Ambassador to Urguan

Dagmir Grandaxe, Grand Ambassador of Urguan

Garedyn The Green, High Prophet of the Brathmordakin, 

Grand Steward of Urguan, High Chief of Hefrumm, 

Chief of Mossborn

Garedyn The Green sipped a beer in celebration on the caravan ride back home.

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TWELVE years, or until the end of continent Almaris, should such occur during this period.

"What the **** do the dwarves know that we don't?" Stanimar wonders aloud.

"Well **** Norland I guess." says Styregg Eiriksson Ruric