[PK] The Inferno's Last Burn...

TwiSama

Twisama_Commission_.png?width=575&height

Spoiler

dch70gg-508f4340-a293-433a-9d27-0ea78598dch70lg-002c55a4-a176-4a95-9f72-3cdd3082

“You will always be something great, my young eagle, my sunshine, my beautiful ome’ii…”

"Haelun used to always say those words to meh. I never thought I would ‘ear them end. It was like a musical symphony I thought would last forever. But, simply, time moves on. I sit and wonder often why I ‘ad been the ome to survive in this treacherous world, protect its balance with meh own life."

The quite grown druidess spoke softly to herself as she rested herself near her beloved petalled tree, watching the azure petals land near within her wild mane. Her pupils illuminated with the deep tones of ichor as she kept her hands within the ground, blossoms sprouting out as she smiled ever so softly.

"I know ye’ would be proud of meh Haelun, I did wot ye’ could never complete. I did this for ye’, are ye’ proud within the skies with our Thunderbird. I even brought back a part of our culture Haelun, but, it is not enough. I am a curse. Those around mhe seem to wither away oh so quickly, what ‘ave I done to deserve this Haelun? Mal’onn ‘as passed, many of our family members have perished, my beloved, it never ends."

The Inferno slowly brought her gaze to her side where her mothers wedding dagger had rested, what a beautiful piece. The druidess remembers being told of the person who have given this to her mother on her special day with Ehrendil, she loved it. The young mali took grasp of the dagger as she inspected it carefully and sighed quietly.

"I know it is not good to end this way Haelun, I know. I wish our souls would meet once more, but, ye’ do not reside where I shall go. I believe my service has come to worlds end. May I be free with the birds, in the name of the Aspects and Nemglan, ahernan for my opportunities as yer servant to the lands…"

And with that, Nailo begun to inch the dagger within. A soft smile glew upon her face as she soon laid to rest on the ground of her tree. The cycle continues as she joins the nature around. As she looks up at the petals of her tree one last time she remember the sweet moments with her family…

Maruthir, her grandfather. How could she forget the one who cared for her even since she was so young. He was like a father to her. Nailo wanted to be just like him, the best druid in her eyes. She regretted not being around as much, but she loved him with her life and would do anything for him. Then her grandmother Zyn’ira, she came so late but was someone who she sought as a mother. As much as Nailo hated to say that, she knew it was true.

Ehrendil. Her true hero. He spoke so much sense and logic into the young druidess’s mind, he cared deeply for her if she was his own. Nailo loved him as a brother, even if they were not blood. The time where he was Brother Monarch, what a true celebration, even after his unattunement, she stil called him Brother Monarch. May he continue to be the best…

Before she could think of anything else, her eyes became weary as she the ichor mist slowly began to fade as the druidess let her eyes shut for eternal sleep. Soon enough, she shall be at peace with the rest of her people, in the lands of the druids.

Items of The Inferno would be sent out to its new owners.

dch70gg-508f4340-a293-433a-9d27-0ea78598dch70lg-002c55a4-a176-4a95-9f72-3cdd3082

Waiting ‘pon the entry of the young druid would a man of amber hair- Ichorian markings adorning him. “So the child of that one arrived.” he would chuckle as he awaited her awakening within the forest- as her eyes opened he would greet her with a smile “Welcome to eternity young one- I don’t know if your mother spoke of me, but I am Zolvan the Amber. A pleasure to meet you finally.”

"When Talia left this world, Nailo was all I had left."

Seclusion was always an awful thing. But somehow, someway, knowing that he would inevitably return to the chaotic whirl of his granddaughter made those cold days much more bearable. But in time, long days and cold nights turned to days of peace.  And though he'd forgo the hum of nature, he'd always know it with what Nailo had always brought home. 

A gentle hand found its way over the top of the panther's head. She was a beautiful beast, the this panther he once was called his companion. It'd been so long since Nailo had taken the feline. So long since he recognized the bond the two shared - "Go with her."

His days of false servitude were long gone. In the inevitability of his passing, he would not see his wildflower. There would be no her waiting for him. Or him seeking her. "Protect her for me. Show her the love she deserves. Make sure, she carries on happily."

When his daughter left the world, she left a babe in his arms. Now that babe is gone. 

Ventys sat in her home, an item having arrived shortly beforehand. A hand covered her forehead, hiding the tears that shed from her. She knew this item, and exactly who it belonged to. She thought about the times they had together, wondering where the poor orphan was now. 

WITHIN THE KANAVAINUA SEED HOUSE  the curly hair elfess wander in to what was. Remembering the stories told that day when she was initiated in. Looking down at her tattoo mix with the surrounding environment, this brought her back when she was first introduce to the culture. Not knowing much but she was guided quite well. She even conquer her own fear which was to be free. "Ahernan Chieftess and may you be set free. I hope that Nemglan watch over thee."

[!] The ames gaze panned up to the sky, her lips pressing to a thin line "may you find peace" she uttered quietly, and though she did not know who had been taken by the cold grasp of death, her heart still thundered as the mournful songs of nature passed through her.

Larissa sighed soft, covering her face lightly. She was having such a wonderful day, then the word of 'aunt' came around. She sat with her fiance, unsure if she should cry or not. Having only seen Nailo only a few times in her life, though she was the one who feed the girls dandelion obsession. The forest has gained a wonderful and crazy women.

The quiet whispers of the eternal night ushered in a moment of silence before a ripple would cascade across the emerald veil. It's dawning catching the attention of one forever observing the guardians of this enchanted realm. Curiosity gleamed from the starlite glow of the Druidess's eyes before her form vanished quickly. The sight of the new arrival would be filled with familiar faces. Though a presence would hover nearby upon one of the branches in the form of an ivory owl whose feathers shimmered in veridian mist. 

An ancient being whose life came and went centuries before many of the now-dying druids, while always sleeping, occasionally stirs at the arrival of new souls. This great tree, which once was without life but now blooms and glows evermore in the Nightfall, stretches its roots with a quaking of the earth. The coming druidess would soon be met by a flock of dire rams that come charging beyond the horizon. While at first intimidating, she soon realizes they are accompanied by many other animals as well, such as crows and owls, all of which are eager to usher her home...

A rather crazed goblin riding dire ferrets offers a tour of the forest to the new arrival

"TREEAPAULT IS TEH BEST WAY TO GET AROUND!! JUST ASK...wait where did he go.."

Vex is always puzzled that her little trickster fae group ditches her

"Nailo" is all Raziel Amethil muttered out for a while. One of his oldest friends dead once more. "Ivarielle, Eve, Arwen, Rosina and now Nailo... all these souls gone or disappeared. How cruel." he concluded, smiling to the south-east... "At least Lisse is still alive."

Scarlet finds herself sitting among a hill that overlooks the sea. The nature green that Nailo dedicated her life to, and the sea that took the beloved girl's mother. . .the memory of Tahlia struck tears in her eyes.  "She has grown into a fine lady." She would speak towards the vast sea. "But I suppose you can see it for yourself by now."  She silently bid farewell to the sweet girl that called her auntie, the small girl that had grown into a wonderful woman. She held much regret for never spending much time with her beloved niece, she was going to miss the wild hair druid.

Some say it's a blessing to live hundreds of years, but as the years drag by it felt more like a punishment at times. . .

A man with a garb of colour, and a beard that had shared that dancing design was nursing the pain of fractured ribs in the bottle while listening to a meeting when he suddenly felt it. The sound. The piercing mourning of another lost and shaking through his body. He knew not who was lost...or how. But his eyes glanced to the skies, tot he stone above. And rose the bottle that he carried with him up into the air as a whispered prayer was offered to them. "Whoever ya are....may ya find peace, and aye whole new, wonderful journey in the lands beyond this one. Safe voyage to ya." With that said he rose his bottle of mead, and then took a hearty swig for them. 

Zyn'ira Terin rests at the edge of the bed, her partner fast asleep next to her. Tiredly she rubs her hands over her bagged eyes, silently moving to a stand. Sparing a glance to her partner she then turns to head down the hall and quietly opens the door into the prior druids room. Untouched from what she had last left it, the 'ame closed the door. Once this action was complete she slid down the wooden wall, sitting upon the cold ground.

Finally alone, she wept for the woman she hoped considered he family just as she did, for she owed all she had now to her, and her alone.

Out of the ever-verdant canopy, emerged a pale elf with strange proportions whose hair seemed to ebb and flow int0 the aurora, drawn by the stir of a new soul joining the many others in the forest...
"Welcome home, sister."
Uttered the Boreal druid with solenm warmth, welcoming the newly-passed druid with open arms.