Sohaer Employment Application

[!] A firmly written document of a bureaucrat will be spread around the Silver State's civilians.

State of Haelun'or 

Rev. 26041986

Employment Application

֎__________________________֍

Okarir'nor of Haelun'or

Date: 22nd of The Amber Cold

To: Whom it May Concern

And Every Citizen of

The Silver State

This letter is to clarify that I, Atrus Calith, wish to participate in the challenging of Sohaer position, as well as the other participant Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr, as their compatriot and a good llir, I wish to give them the best and adequate opponent, as myself. With all respect to the citizenry of our most blessed Motherland, whom I served for not so long but a fine eight years, I offer my services in the position of Sohaer to reconstruct the goverment system, revive the economic and fulfill the gap between Maheral and their Citizen.

If you have any questions regarding the information provided, please don't hesitate to contact me at Talonnii'lin 3rd or at my Okarir'nor Office within Citadel.

Sincerely,

Atrus Calith.

fTO8yUC.png

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya.

"I urge all cihizens of the blessed cihistate to turn their backs upon this Atrus 'Calith'. Well respected talonnii, dragged down by their association with other tyrannical members of our council. Those who think their own judgements come before Larihei and elmaheral. Tell me, cihizens. Why should we trust one who would never dare solve his problems with speech and quick wit, and silver tongue, directly with those cihizens he apparently, and this is a quote... 'hates'. Instead who hides his feelings, talking of them in shadey back alleys, dealing in rumors and hearsay to build and shoddily profile our cihizens and attempt to turn opinion upon even his fellow cihizens. His very kind, Larihei's flock."

Directing his speech to those who gather somewhat near the gyro stand, Stelios sets this missive aside. 

"May status-coveting Atrus and Valazaer calith learn their deeds are those of the tarnished. Betraying those who saved our cihi from annihilation. Betraying their best friends, their kin, and el'cihizenry with their misrepresentations and greedy attitudes. Purposefully avoiding conflict resolution until a second most advantageous to raise their own positions."

Stelios crosses his arms 

"I'm starting to think they banished our greatest hero because they feared he might earn this position through sheer merit and deeds done before shady Atrus could take it as his own. Valazaer and Atrus must truly get some 'glory' of their own. You'll be heralded as champions if you bring our greatest hero back from his exile."