A New Pick

_RoyalCrafter_

A New Pick

5n1n3CL3hQjcMIr8I7hnsqJB8i7Ns4t2NbnQ77GV-HL_bxZFecwjwb9aO11FaHg-QBBn5YnMl4KzJMSuXfr8eFgha3fQF5-12i0PVaTPlG4deWeJolUdwuE1r-JpyASfsh-ZiyXxE3hlzzyr4GHLmUE

[source]

The Workforce hereby announces the stepping down of Ursus Grandaxe as Yemekar’s Pick,
And the ascension of Tuzic Mossborn to the position.

Ursus Grandaxe is an honourable and skilled smith and was tasked with the difficult job of managing the newly rejuvenated workforce, however, it is now time for the position to be passed on. 

Tuzic Mossborn is a skilled smith, and an excellent alchemist. His dedication to the progress of dwarven alchemy has been noticed by the workforce, thus he was chosen to be Yemekar’s Pick.

In addition to this announcement, the guild will dissolve the system of Overseers. They were originally implemented to allow the Yemekar’s Pick to delegate the appointment of guild lords and the managing of guilds to others. However, it was discovered through practice that this system was inefficient and that direct communication between the guild lords was preferred. 

Narvok oz Brathmordakin

Narvok oz Workforce

y8Y-TAqoTOAAl2IIPKF_WQAPqUYWpy7C7wczftBrrc-Y9Y7vOsPGLazmG9Ol4U-lmiTVUpt52ewk1rHVqCGHD2EzwaHaf7iauQA4GaLMRz3cNPwZq0NWOTzdbl4kCwMJD3BWnXCc3ISB48oYIlTMbHs

Ursus Grandaxe nods approvingly "A'll stay 'round as a'n advoiser 'nd Guildlord" He informed Garedyn and Tuzic 

Tuzic takes a deep breath.. "Ah know ah can do et... wit' tha 'elp of mah kin, ahnd tha forge fatha.." he says with a nod, as he goes off to get to work.