[Moderator] Teh60thISmyKing

rukio

2 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Does not possess the level headedness needed for the role -1. 

BOLD from someone who ended up on COMMUNITY TEAM 

(moderator rukio and community player rukio are two different entities, like Jekyll and Hyde) 

1 minute ago, rukio said:

BOLD from someone who ended up on COMMUNITY TEAM 

(moderator rukio and community player rukio are two different entities, like Jekyll and Hyde) 

u need to take ur pills

Frankly, Rukio's been a wild one for a long time. They have, at times, been rude, toxic, and an awful member of our community in my opinion.

However.

I can say with good faith that this is not the case anymore. Rukio is friendly, patient, and has shed their old ways. For folks who complain of not taking the application seriously - I would remind you that this is not a Job application, this is the application to moderate a minecraft roleplay server. Leave the seriousness for Resumes and Job-applications.

We need some more, very simply, chill people who don't take it too seriously. And I believe Rukio would do this well. :)

46 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Frankly, Rukio's been a wild one for a long time. They have, at times, been rude, toxic, and an awful member of our community in my opinion.

However.

I can say with good faith that this is not the case anymore. Rukio is friendly, patient, and has shed their old ways. For folks who complain of not taking the application seriously - I would remind you that this is not a Job application, this is the application to moderate a minecraft roleplay server. Leave the seriousness for Resumes and Job-applications.

We need some more, very simply, chill people who don't take it too seriously. And I believe Rukio would do this well. :)

Unfortunately Rukio is currently a prominent member of the ST and leader of a roleplay group, far too busy to be mod :)

Last summer rukio killed my cat, my brother and burned down my neighbours house. She did it to improve my life.

+1