Birds of Bywater

[!] Something peculiar is pinned to the Quest Board

Find all the Birds!

I will give THREE HUNDRED POTATOES to whomever can find all of these songbirds in our village first!

~Chickadees~

Spoiler

These beautiful birds are plentiful and their iconic "fee-bee" call is a treat for every ear!

~Black Crows~

Spoiler

These nasty little things LOVE to steal crops. Maybe you should go and shoo them away from the fields, or else they'll keep on eating all of the harvest!

~White-Throated Sparrows~

Spoiler

Almost as iconic as the chickadees, these birds love the colder, more forested parts of Bywater.

~Mourning Doves~

Spoiler

Although technically called Mourning Doves, they might as well be called Morning Doves, as I hear their calls every morning when I step outside of my burrow. Far more pleasant of an alarm than a rooster!

~Seagulls~

Spoiler

Annoying! I despise these "birds" that act more like demons with wings! Be careful of them when you are near the docks!

~Pigeons~

Spoiler

You can find these birds hanging out on the paths. They are used to being around halflings and big folks and thus hard to scare away. Wee-Tech keeps telling me these birds are somehow the same or similar to Doves. I do not believe it for a moment, as doves are far more majestic than these clumsy animals.

~Barn Owls~

They live in the barn. Not much else to be said.

Best of luck!
~Mimosa Applefoot,

Mayor of Bywater

Marigold squints at the Quest Board, "Mum made a scavengereh hun'!"

Halflings are and forever will be the most based group on the server

This is not up for debate