Barrowlands - Haelun'or Non-Aggression Pact.

BlueBudgie

Barrowlands - Haelun’or Non-Aggression Pact

5th of The Deep Cold, 119 S.A.

XNO10NxJ_S3Fr2DhuNgbMlapR--QAPfY81Xerm-1s7zCx0brmMj-tUppcQG_D8MR3ZxOF3RxtyHByeO9SPrWB7wEJg6vkwLgeUYNALS_xo0p6wu4xIqMowI1GhrOvTPa-Zbr-W5hXNO10NxJ_S3Fr2DhuNgbMlapR--QAPfY81Xerm-1s7zCx0brmMj-tUppcQG_D8MR3ZxOF3RxtyHByeO9SPrWB7wEJg6vkwLgeUYNALS_xo0p6wu4xIqMowI1GhrOvTPa-Zbr-W5h

PRELUDE
With the signing of this document, The Silver State of Haelun’or and The Kingdom of the Barrowlands, henceforth referred to as ‘signatories’, pledge adherence to the following articles:

ARTICLE I: ON SOVEREIGNTY

The implementation of this article entails the following:

I.   Both signatories hereby recognize each other’s claims to sovereignty and their right to the lands under their jurisdiction.

II.  
Both signatories agree to respect and acknowledge the individual laws, culture and religion of their counterparts while within the borders of their lands respectively.

III. Both signatories pledge to acknowledge that subjects from either domain are not exempt from the laws and regulations in effect during visitation. Should a subject from either party violate this clause, the signatories hereby agree to their counterpart’s right to detain but pledge to deliberate before taking further action in order to attain an agreeable consensus. Refer to ARTICLE IV for exceptions to this clause.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories agree that any and all forces under their jurisdiction will not engage in military action against the other party. In the case that this clause is violated, the agreement will be benign until further action is deliberated upon and the agreement re-implemented through proper diplomatic means.

I. All non-hostile military exploits concerning the opposing signatory must first be deliberated upon by both parties.

ARTICLE III: FREE TRADE

The signatories agree to allow a designated representative from each respective party to trade in the other's lands free of burden. In the pursuit of this, the following will be permitted;

I.  An official stall within the border of their divergent domains will be assigned by either signatory.

II. To facilitate the management of goods, merchants assigned to manage their respective stalls will be allowed free access into both cities respectively. 

ARTICLE IV: DARKSPAWN

The signatories pledge to disclose all information concerning darkspawn that is made available to them.

I.  Should a member of either respective citizenry be revealed to - without a doubt - be affiliated with darkspawn, either signatory may take further action against the accused without first consulting the opposing signatory. All citizens who fall under this clause are exempt from ARTICLE I, section III.

II. Frost Witches will be burnt at the stake without trial.

ARTICLE V: BENCH
The signatories agree that a bench shall be erected somewhere in the square of Haelun’or, dedicated to Tar-Uriel and in extension the kingdom of Barrowton. In kind, a bench shall be erected somewhere in the square of Barrowton, dedicated to the students of Larihei and in extension The Silver State of Haelun’or.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

This assent will be in effect indefinitely. In the case that leadership from either side undergoes change, the involved parties retain the ability to reconsider this agreement at their discretion. All articles of this agreement may be amended upon the unanimous approval of all signatories.

Signed,

ito Sohaer Haelun’or, Luthien Maeyr'onn

S3hA3Y8bJ3IxTBN3y5YHmPIryoEj_-Iya01xraH_xmdQes4ggLLcLxkqNbY15W2ro2hAF2M94qcjpJqgwEMHa5RBlaJH8CBaKv5nNDFvJ6i89y7UgLQLzuF3-dgzzY8P9CP0vbDYfHrXvJVjPsxJdEw

His Majesty by the Grace of God Tar-Uriel,

King and Protector of the Adunians, Lord of the Barrowlands, Chieftain of the Faithful Harren’hil, Templar of Archangel Michael, and Knight of the Realm

Tar-Uriel signs.

"Hm. A shame." Mumbles a particular high elf male before departing Barrowton in full over this news, back to Celia'nor, where he belongs. 

"Ay'Haelun'or, Ay'Barrowlands - death to the darkspawn," a certain Miravaris exclaimed.

The Maheral of Haelun'or bobbed his head in approvel inside of Haelun'or.