Embracing of the Moon

Gaea_Foundation

qQw7xAVdXxcUGXhkQ3WvB3UAim97j1i20VTEIszyiEVgu3Ywz_gPMqY_io_RbpyPvKl1wgzM3miUG9Q0hdj_zrHz0NHwTkuBuVRvsTmHNAW9RhOTBrVdk6u_XZuhJJ_NADGczHRhuk1P7suMWTuuIOU

Pbg9dU2lvAwDAboU-wm50SSiTNrf3_FqRSzZOFEGRMLo9GiVyLW7iWJilgoQ8PMzCjFNLvGM241UsUOldCbly9TxofJujzBqjwnT24mkg4ZV4xVG86ztNoarLic7rziyczUWUz4J2zGEkzmVvos9KBA

Acria sat in the Vau’jer embassy alongside her wife. Bitter memories crossed her mind after a visitor, and with it, a flicker of anger. She frowned, ‘Why, why is it so hard to fight this feeling, to remain calm?’ As the visitor left, she would ponder upon this thought in silence, coming to a conclusion.

“Do you want to go on a spirit walk?” Acria would ask Dal’lisse.

They descended to the lounge, and soon the pair entered the spirit realm. A great pine forest, the night sky above them, filled by the new moon. As they walked, Acria discussed the issue she had with herself with her wife, but was cut short.

For what reason do I have visitors?The spirit questioned as it landed atop a great marble pillar.

“I seek to be reborn, free of the burdens I have felt of late. I wish to share this, too, with others in your name” Acria replies with a bow.

And thus a pact was forged. Acria was to return night to the city, free herself of her burdens, and spread the word of Sheprakht. When she returned, she pondered upon what this meant for her as she did the ritual of Luara’s councilor.

Spoiler

OOC: Not really sure how to make these, but I think it turned out ok, if a little vague.

Spoiler

Wonderful! Please know this spirit will be included in the Shamanic Codex!