Historical Records of House Barclay: SUTICA TO MINITZ

o3c9k_ijO16aQY9a3FwWYGYVzIlGH6eaOmfBtqQ9KxNdDa_xY9lCRRt6TkS3mWRp9JzCSL6MvOFuMKXfDpI0fH_anygvQmdwP9K1yTYSS6cOhjIT5Jclzw7rmGkZ9zqLE_h0xWj1Mt-jueKX0TzwhZM

Historische Aufzeichnungen des Hauses Barclay: VON SUTICA BIS MINITZ

Historical Records of House Barclay: FROM SUTICA TO MINITZ 

Issued by the Lord of Arms

in the year of our Lord 1919

VYQC4wLG3ePWet5YI3UsAnAhBtglSHkvXF99n4VjykJfrIvWLc3z8MRTe-f3OUeeXCFOTq18UFLnlj5BDq_q15E4Ts8wuKD4UTMeijzDDdzTZSStTm8msPrztZe4-qG9DwLuD_PIiWAPlb5A1N8x3oU

o4IjJbVDELWBIO_X6Je5o4ZV8PujEl0NgNVOJNBvvvv3NCBbrIGQL3EtTNrobU8DosxsoVJQZc3XgT4LsuqfES0HefUSs2SKc-bf_-wTWarTchhOMxJQKIPxxjwSuPymhedM8-JdhAq20Gql0mVFip8

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Lordship, Ludrik Katzak von Katzanik

Chieftain of Katzanik, Lord of Riverrock, Father of the Katzak, Lord of Arms of the Band of Banners

_Yjby3W8LdLIo5hiwB1gQE2k8KNpCfA7rPFcQ4FLx_o8Ce7QCCGKSv2PtkAuGaUAvEadkmBf9t-OlgxNcqKcuRA2lXbUGQO9j60qSIiNVXBzfkeC_XABusYYXo9SQA_Q8okSmczTHb5CZyVZZ52kz3o

"It's written so well, it's as if Ich can see it!" Wilheim Barclay exclaimed to the nearby servants as once again his bard provided an excellent recital of the Reinmaren arts.

Robert somehow views it, and smiles, “I love Minitz.”

Ulrich, a fellow historian, beams at the carefully polished narrative written before him, the life and lineage of great people, and thus declares "Gott I love Minitz"

“SO TRUE.” Commented Ludolf Barclay

Eloisee Veiel looked to the records and let out a small chuckle in amusement. "There's always a Barclay Bargain." 

2 hours ago, Fionn__TWG said:

"It's written so well, it's as if Ich can see it!" Wilheim Barclay exclaimed to the nearby servants as once again his bard provided an excellent recital of the Reinmaren arts.

Manfred Barclay, who had waddled over to come see what his father was talking about, took a moment to take everything in.

"Huh, I see it too now. Truly a Barclay Bargain like no other!"

Borys Jazloviecki smirked at his Barclay wife - Sophia, in the Seven Skies "We once were a Barclay Bargain dear" He chuckled afterwards

Frode lets a single teardrop and says "I Love Minitz"

Edited by Frode