CENSUS

WEATHER

HOUSEHOLD

FIGURES OF NOTE

GENEALOGIE

ARMORIAL

DEDICATION

CIRCUMSTANCES OF RULE

Jerovitz has been the primary holding of House Kortrevich [alt. Haes Kortrevich var Korstadt] since 378 E.S., granted by the crown to Jan Otto in VE HERZENZ EDYKT I 378 ES. Celebrating in 6 years its 100th anniversary of rule over the region, the house is well-entrenched in the eastern reaches of the Kingdom. Originally a house famed for its martial ability, Kortrevich has for the past three generations been better known for statesmen and scholars. Of living memory, however, its fairer members are its primary contributors.

Its previous patriarch, Matviy Artem, served as is tradition in the forty-fourth Royal Duma but is known for little else. Its current matriarch, Ileana Stefaniya, has recently come of age and taken to direct control of the region from regency. As of the publication of this article, only two other members of the house are to be committed to memory; HE Viorica Irena, who has since 459 E.S. served as Grand Lady, and Lord Fabian Otto, manager of the family post Ve Kortrevich Samyzek Pozska [Comm. The Kortrevich Bull Post].

LAND AND PEOPLES

WiVKWr7LYxckGUJgGZbZGqadhdQX3YWSkCn1tlGP6ZOPtHl7pO0yCcekaTZGRejDgGsY_XNJ7ZBbOY7bmj8vK1uKHRtWc5BNGwJUGf1cj4dNgjAh7m5AiBAsZLScWnfRX5fUcmNj26Ver_nU

Jerovitz is surrounded by a sparse evergreen forest, although in its immediate presence trees sprouted originally from imported Norlandic Vatragandrvogg are far more prominent. The keep rests at the apex of a tall hill, with seven outer towers and two sub-towers, three of which were crowned by onion domes and the rest in the rural style, as well as four flat turrets. Battlements ring three-quarters of the keep, two-layered when facing the south and east, though those on the south are far more prominent and on the east more stout by comparison. Flower-stands could be seen upon the second layer; the author must therefore presume the second layer to be largely decorational and to show the house’s wealth rather than for defensive purposes. The flat turrets seem also to have been converted to recreational use; an arbor filled the widest one. The black-and-red banners of Kortrevich hang from its walls, though those of the kingdom did not appear to fly above its onion-domes. Over-all it has the appearance of a military fortification that has been civilianized, reflecting the reputation of its occupants.

A small village sits on the outskirts of the castle. It consists of the 450’s style of architecture, and has a windmill for the grain and potatoes that make up the majority of its yearly harvests. Strangely, no path leads to the mill. Twin statues mark the village’s entrance. Yearly tithes of seven sticks of eel and twenty bushels support its chapel. Nearly the entirety of the populace is Haeseni. No other noteworthy settlements exist in the county’s territories.

When taking the highway from Karosgrad into the Attenlund, the overgrown remnants of a thatched-roof hut serve as the signal to turn left off the main road. Likewise, from the county the highway leading south-southwest leads eventually to Karosgrad, whilst the road east drives to the footpaths into the Staalmarch and the northern wastes.

CENSUS DENEHR

Form.

Ehr | Jerovitzko Osobaz

472 ES | 407

471 ES | 464

470 ES | 459

469 ES | 506

468 ES | 480

467 ES | 576

466 ES | 560

465 ES | 558

464 ES | 545

463 ES | 531

462 ES | 530

WEATHER

Unusually early spring seen in 468 ES. Few other weather patterns of note. For the coming year 473, late blooms and long autumn expected. Late but heavy winter. Grains, vine-plants and gourds recommended.

HOUSEHOLD

Form.

Jeazik Maan, Herzenlund

Gencikmaan va Papej ag Mamej

Wszyr

Comm. Primary

TRH Ileana, VI. Komitas i Jerovitz, VIII. Vikomitas i Krusev, X. Bossiras Koravia

b. 453 vas Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

HE Viorica Irena vas Ruthern, XXII Haucherzenas

b. 425 vas Mikhail, VIII. Herzen i Vidaus ag Sorina vas Lukavar

LADY Fenika Ophelia

b. 453 vas Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

LORD Fabian Otto

b. 453 var Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

LORD Virgil Samuil

b. 455 var Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

LORD Sergei Nikolai

b. 455 var Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

LADY Karlotta Josefina

b. 457 vas Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz ag Viorica vas Ruthern

Indere

Comm. Auxiliary

LADY Inessa Louise

b. 424 vas Nikolai, IV. Komit i Jerovitz ag Esmée vas Oxensternia

LADY Yankova

b. 450 vas Ernst var Barclay ag Inessa Louise

T.H. Aleksandr

b. 451 var Ernst var Barclay ag Inessa Louise

Mr. Borris Iver, VKML

b. 405 var Lothar ag Juliya vas Ludovar

Ms. Minerva Alexis

b. 426 vas Borris Iver ag Eileen vas Baruch

Mr. Hamish Markus

b. 426 var Borris Iver ag Eileen vas Baruch

Ms. Eirika Nikolette

b. 428 vas Borris Iver ag Eileen vas Baruch

OTHER FIGURES OF NOTE

Form.

Maan

Gencikmaan va Maan

Seno

Comm. Historical

Ser Rodrik Kortrevich

Knight-Paramount of Haense. Remembered first as ‘the Loyal’, then as ‘the Turncloak’, betrayer of the Crown in the War of Two Emperors. Slew and was slain by Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich in a duel of honor.

Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich

Knight-Paramount of Haense. Remembered as ‘the Strong’. Slew and was slain by Ser Rodrik Kortrevich in a duel of honor.

v. Primrose Kortrevich

Dame of the Marian Retinue. Slain in battle in the Atheran continent. Venerated in Quartus Aurea Bulla Providentia for her sacrifice.

GENEALOGIE HAES VIKOMITAS

Form.

Gencikmaanehr. Maan, Herzenlund

231. Otto, I. Bossir i Koravia

272. Markus, I. Margravir i Korstadt, II. Bossir i Koravia

295. Viktor, II. Margravir i Korstadt, I. Vikomit i Krusev, III. Bossir i Koravia

334. Rickard, II. Vikomit i Krusev, IV. Bossir i Koravia

is. Emma of Jerovitz, Koenas i Edaleo ag Kusoraev*

351. Jan, I. Komit i Jerovitz, III. Vikomit i Krusev, V. Bossir i Koravia

is. Vladrik, II. Komit i Jerovitz, IV. Vikomit i Krusev, VI. Bossir i Koravia

is. Aldrik, III. Komit i Jerovitz, V. Vikomit i Krusev, VII. Bossir i Koravia

387. Nikolai, IV. Komit i Jerovitz, VI. Vikomit i Krusev, VIII. Bossir i Koravia

is. Esfir of Jerovitz, Koenas i Edaleo ag Kusoraev*

421. Matviy, V. Komit i Jerovitz, VII. Vikomit i Krusev, IX. Bossir Koravia

453. Ileana, VI. Komitas i Jerovitz, VIII. Vikomitas i Krusev, X. Bossiras Koravia

* = Consort

ARMORIAL

Form.

Haes ludr Osoba Maano

Khan i Junen

Lekonsk Duyv i Junen

Haes Kortrevich, Ovesyhag

K93uf8LYgCxiLcUCSYwEd5E0K9WfkrDZHAnXvNnSZH0VJPvxTG-ZJumRYW0clKIIjHpPDeOMxeSkKG1FTNddTi8fusJdLrNiEvwxn9leHGydTg3uU8DWjHT2jj43dB6vFsUjhjiJ82Ojtfk8

Party per bend sinister Rot and Arany, 1st a demi-bull rampant Denlichte; 2nd dres bends Denlichte.

Ve Kortrevich Samyzek Pozska

P6aspxtrjH4X5ibdu6jMk5smYQQnJvxMf0E4v8NbnrS26MWq1239THGx0aGgniEPlxpL5Qp_xl74qMI1rk8e2DoCqda5yzh2rbkEvBCclMTmnAim6WhCrNaM0RKWTjH1zoIbi32iNlpASdLE

Rot, a bull’s head Denlichte.

Haes Kortrevich var Koravia

IEV8oJsPwB0cbCKQeKm18vZ1qg4opPpPvD6bkSa4-s57Sy7VQwH-NrrbCbsS7z1vWOYTsbSHepwGY7VOkewbYPArFhfbuy-ZayTtjI0Dn5FFedfvV-WVZ0oAy-hPUzfaAOi_IfHw2mAlfyri

Rot, a dove Arany on a bull’s head Denlichte.

Dedication

Georg, druz ve Godano Laujisk, Koeng i Edaleo ag Kusoraev;

Va Birodeo Herzenav ag Edlervik: PREVJA!

Epia Zerlina Morovar, Lekonskas iv Karosgrad, jeazik aseretem;

1. That she is in possession of the right to print and sell the Ehrharulniy i Morovar [Morovar Almanac], fealty of which was first established under Franz Leopold, I. Bossir Ghaestenwald, and which has by will extended to his progeny; and which has persisted as a legal entity separate from the Barony of Ghaestenwald, willfully relinquished by TRH Wilhelm Otto 451ES; and which has after the requisitioning of the utensils and characters suitable for the printing of this almanac been reconstituted by parties holding all applicable allowances for the use of said name and properties.

2. That all other parties are for the period of thirty years beginning 472ES and ending 502ES prohibited from the printing or sale of any quality or condition whatsoever of the Morovar Almanac, and no more extract from its information, without the express written permission of the aforementioned Epia Zerlina Morovar and her associates, under penalty of prosecution by the full measure as described in the Haurul Caezk.

3. In the event that the association between Epia Zerlina Morovar and the shareholders of Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr should come to an end, either by the death of the former or the dissolution otherwise of the latter, or by any other cause, the business of the Morovar Almanac cannot be divided; that in such a case it be continued by their successors until the end of the present concession.

4. That this almanac has been created with the assent and its final contents approved by the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska, and that in its creation no information has been disclosed that may in their disclosure be described as treasonous or otherwise destabilizing as written in the Haurul Caezk; and that similar almanacs may and indeed shall be created for the other feudatories of the Kingdom in a similar vein and similarly predisclosed to the Crown.

Kimmitsk Karosgrad, iv Morrivi Prikaz, 3rd Tov ag Yermey 472 ES.

Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr i Komynem

@gusano

Mr. Aleksandr Kortrevich,

PREVJA!

Epia Zerlina Morovar would like to convey her utmost gratitude for the services you rendered during her time in Jerovitz and would like to formally invite you to luncheon on behalf of Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr. For any further requests for land surveys and almanacs, or otherwise literary pursuits, you may find our offices at Kusospeg nᵒ. 4 in Karosgrad.

Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr i Komynem

@Silurian

dCR78BCAuQykziHnuA3xzrDN4M3ON9yJ4JLo5h9Ck0AJd46CmfiM0ZtdUO_qd6pDqAsK7M3QIr5HHbTMzV2q8ai6WWKkCK0rKOgsbWZPWW_i2wGslkYePfG5cjjTRys9--c-NcDy6XQCKPXL

“Privesk statry Sangkruv”

Ileana nodded her head as she read the study done on her house. Taking a small note of all the previous heads that had ruled her house.

"Ea must make sure that ea won't become another stagnant head, but someone to go down in the history books like mamej and Dame Primrose" she uttered to herself. Her servants unpacking her travelling bags in the keep as she went to greet her siblings and cousins to inform them she was back home from her pilgrimage.

Fabian Otto reviews the almanac from his own Karosgrad office, taking special note of the planting counsel and pursing a little smile at note of the County's decorational gardens. The young lord is particularly pleased and surprised to find himself as worthy of 'committing to memory;' his faith in his twin Matriarch's guidance all the more buoyed.