RECREATION OF THE MOVEMENT; A CALL FOR CHANGE WITHIN THE GRAND KINGDOM OF URGUAN

Dor'Nal was a busy little fellow, scurrying around his workshop with a sense of urgency. He had an important announcement to make, and he wanted to make sure that every citizen of Heffrum and Urguan was aware of it. With a stack of parchment in one hand and a quill in the other, Dor'Nal began to scribble furiously, pouring all his thoughts onto the page. He wrote about THE MOVEMENT, which has redefined Urguan in the past.

Once he had finished writing the notices, Dor'Nal carefully folded each one and sealed it with a blob of molten wax, pressing his The Movement's crest into it with his signet ring. He then took a deep breath, hoisted the heavy stack of letters over his shoulder, and set out on his journey so every dwarf of Heffrum and Urguan could read this.

DkzdPsvFeemTjZ4Ctw5uE2ZXAnsXoyN73kG7gVL-k6uryehgcRo-RvYo0eV2FxE4r2HWLbPgz86uEOi0yNfpsyKuh7q0Im4mZMQ-A4b8gAr9_BjWwbJ7X5vyMq_UaZwzBc_RCS6cM0gP0y7zk5zrDs8

The pin of the movement

RETURN OF 

THE MOVEMENT

My fellow Urguanians, listen up! We need a change, a big change! And we need a real leader who can unite us under the banner of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, folks! It's time for us to make a decision, a decision that will determine our future.

Are we gonna let the bad actors, the corrupt individuals, and the poor institutions ruin our community, or are we gonna stand up and fight back? Are we gonna let those who think they can use our community as their maniacal playground divide us? I say, NO MORE!

We need a change, a change that only a true leader can bring! And that's why I, Charles The Bald II, Dor’Nal Hammerfist, am here to lead you all to victory! We're gonna bring back THE MOVEMENT and take the Obsidian throne by storm!

Let me tell you something, folks. I love this kingdom more than anything else! And when it comes to battles, whether it's Ireheart, Treebeard, or someone I disagree with, I'm always the first to help you get back up when you're down. 

I’m always the one with a smile, and that smile I want to share with everyone whether I disagree with you or not. I have learned from my mistakes and have built on them: I am ready for this role.

The last time we tried to win an election, we might not have won, but our ideas got through. And you know what? The changes we wanted were later implemented by Ulfric Frostbeard and Norli Starbreaker. So let's give them a big thank you, folks!

We warned the newcomers and eliminated the domination of The Old Guard. We exposed the corruption within the Grand Kingdom, we made the king's work for the community, and most importantly, we redefined the position of the grand king.

But let me tell you, folks, rising against the old guard can be a risky business. You gotta think before you act, and most importantly, you gotta stay alive! We learned that the hard way. But we're still standing, and we're ready to take on the challenge once again!

Now, in the present day, our institutions and community are being run by bad faith actors who are only interested in their personal gains. Unofficial actors and organizations are popping up left and right without any regard for the kingdom or our culture. And let me tell you, Agnar Grandaxe is not the man for the job.

We need a real leader, folks, someone who can unite us all! And the list of great king candidates is disappointingly short. But fear not, my fellow dwarves, because we have a plan.

We're gonna revolutionize Urguan once again by bringing all the clans together! We're gonna have the greatest feasts the dwarves have ever seen, and we're gonna put an end to all the disruptions during our world-facing events.

We're gonna be more active, end the constant private meetings (OOC meetings), and restore greatness within our nation. We will collaborate with the old guard and the new one to form a UNITED Grand Kingdom of Urguan forward.

I see talent within our own institutions, folks! Durorn Ireheart might not be the one to make us laugh, but on the battlefield, there is none other that I would follow. Garedyn is a very talented, hardworking dwarf, and he is needed within our grand kingdom.

And what about Norli Starbreaker? There’s nothing more to say than he's the one who has redefined the culture within our kingdom! He might not be the best to agree with everybody, but we can allow him to have his mistakes! He’s still a great hardworking lad who can lead the temple to glory!

In conclusion, folks, we need a leader who can make us greate again, we need someone who can unite us and THE MOVEMENT is your wish.

Kor'garr the Clanless looks over a spare copy of this sealed missive with a raised brow, melting the stamped wax over a nearby bonfire to more easily remove the letter inside without damage. Crimson eyes peer down towards the paper, the Skriptgoth's face a clear picture of bemusement.

"Wub happen'd en dah Dwedlandz sinze daht zoggyng Iyurhart tryul? Meybi Kor'garr zhuld ztart kollektyng rekurdz vor'ag new artikul..." The grey orc hums in thought, wondering when he might next visit the underground mountain capital...