Father-like Son

Me_llamo...

OLI_9-KrI4qZDTLQbjd9NdjZWfauNUuaN2ox0ULiSCzglOhkJXw8lj1uqNyZVQ5YG3T3Zz6ddgJ-b47WmiVNlu_Nw__Z6BvXFp07TtnYPTg4hvyR_IHbentMYO-Jv_uYDVMuQrF4aABHkiDigaxzjhs

“Nullum Magnum Opus Sine Magna Ambitione Venit”

VegQceh6QBptiMne4EyFs1zwGFltqQfzYR2xdDV0zqazSbk5IhFt3X8J4SOGpw7Druv8QJzXtrWMEYmrGkxc0zMKzpUfL8sID8pyd59NfS5tndUS37Y6LRmJ-UbM-9TsCNMKscVc7MrEZ3HziXdh0v0

Taking into account the occurrences that have been taken with the two Vampire known as:

-Ponce, previously known as "Ponce Munnel"

This being assault, attempt of regicide and many other felonies, and the support of House Adiler to this foolish darkspawn and protection over his wrongdoings, I, Gregorius Roa, as the Patriarch of House Roa, have decided to break all ties I, and my house previously had with these foolish individuals.

[!]

The missive containing all felonies is appended to this one

I order any and every member of the family not to interact with them, punishing them with disownment if they interact in any way that is positive in any way.

May GOD punish them accordingly.

VegQceh6QBptiMne4EyFs1zwGFltqQfzYR2xdDV0zqazSbk5IhFt3X8J4SOGpw7Druv8QJzXtrWMEYmrGkxc0zMKzpUfL8sID8pyd59NfS5tndUS37Y6LRmJ-UbM-9TsCNMKscVc7MrEZ3HziXdh0v0

Signed;

Lord Gregorius Roa, Patriarch of House Roa, Lord of Ri’oski

AeDYfSyOAHysrAD23N4wHJvke5l1loaOncamXTEWquK75ip4vAI17DuImFnLIMLxK5J9t-TY8XrcwRGXCROhyZMg_qBUhvduHq6RCxal_JqoMZtWBwLTfbGcYpPGOyxKmWT9W04GQ6-wEcdOUlD1YCE

“Bastard” The young Adiler snarled, carefully filing away the missive in his scrapbook 

The crown princess continued to tinker as she looked up to the sky wondering. The days when she had a son. Little did she know Solaris will bless her for her compassion and love.

Xavier Adiler Sighs after he read the missive "I see that your loyalty lies with people that give you titles, not friends that have helped and supported you for years" 

Edited by Mockingbird-art

A certain revenant glances over Tobias’ shoulder, reading the missive along with them “Hmm..”

"Finally, Greg has realized their devilish ways. Darkspawn worshipers..." The traveler gave a single nod of affirmation as they went on with selling their wares.

Jarad would read over the missive and mutter "Breaking ties with a family because you were ordered is one thing, doing it out of loyalty is another" walking over to his table he would file the missive away "Their loyalty has been noted"

Sitting upon a wall ledge with a plate of unfinished dough, allowing the lump to rise beneath the sunlight sat a saddened Blume with trembling hands as she'd been given a copy of the missive from her papa himself as a solid reminder to remember. Her hands trembled for what seemed an eternity as she'd felt a crack in her thoughts break her usual empty-mindedness from the fog as the light had torn through a bit within herself.

"Adilers... like Tobi.... Cousin.. Tobi...." Her gaze couldn't look away from the words upon the paper for what seemed like an eternity, but was only several hours in reality. She'd lost sight through her gaze within the first couple of minutes as the tears flowed without restraint down her cheeks, into her lap, or onto the floor. She recognized the surname from the times she'd seen Tobias around town, before the Mori elves had fallen Amathea in the west.

"I-I.. remember the.. t-tavern king.... the m-muscle man.... I... I think I'm... . . ." Without having much time after managing to usher the words that clawed up her throat from the pit of her stomach, the feeling of something else followed suit in relation to Blume's emotions as she had to lean over the ledge to expel the metaphorical butterflies in her stomach out to begin her sanity's descent.

Carice rubbed at her throat gently as she read the missive, tracing the thick scar that had been slit by the very man that Greg had written about. She had grown in emotional control in the years after the attack, but she couldn’t help but smile at the fact that these men had finally gotten punished.