[Complete] Report (Titanium430, Norgeth_)

Apotolofo

Player(s) Involved

Titanium430, Norgeth_

Explanation

(Never made a report so bare with me) 

Yesterday Titanium430 made a comment telling the surrounding crowd and I to stop using italics, and I jokingly made an emote after that with many italicized words. 

Following that, Titanium quickly downed me, then popped me. Thankfully someone was nearby and picked up a lot of my items, but I think a few may have been picked up by him. I'm not sure, but some people around said it looked like he picked up some of my items. 

Luckily there was a staff member around, who was quick to TP me to their side, so I could pick up my items. I don't remember exactly what happened right after, I may have said something in chat that further provoked him, but in my defense I was a little annoyed. But anyhow, after being TPed back to the ST I was pretty quickly attacked again by Titanium. The ST was kind enough to warp him to spawn before he could down me again, thankfully. 

I made a remark in chat about how he had popped me in front of a staff member, and who I think is his twin IRL, Norgeth, said some uh unsavory things both to me and about me. I made a joke (well, slightly a joke) about how I was on my way to make a modreq, and he geared up and tried to pugsy me. Thankfully the ST was quick enough to tp him away before I could be downed. Again. . . 

There are some other details that I would rather not share on a public report, for the privacy of all those involved, but I would be willing to explain through DMs or in a voice call. 

Relevant Material

Evidence

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970062772962472036/1100970477096288276/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970062772962472036/1100970477373100042/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970062772962472036/1100970477691863111/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970062772962472036/1100970477989675088/image.png

-1354, 89, -1037 (about, in Barrowton)

04/26/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

None provided.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

KLVRjcF.png

All posts bantering about the matter of using italics have been hidden. If any reply is made below this one not involving the parties mentioned in the report, I will hand out a warning point. Please be mindful of the rules.

I did what I did - I admit that and honestly apologize, I realized soon after that I was fully in the wrong alongside Titanium. My reasoning for my actions are the following, though it doesn't mean much, as I overreacted greatly and made someones day or perhaps week worse alongside my own.

I am very defensive of my brother, I saw he was upset and got angry myself, in this frame of mind, however flawed, I saw it best to get myself banned if titanium were to be, a rather dumb choice that I regretted deeply moments after and still do. . . I understand that I made a big mistake, I can't fix that now, and thusly, I accept whatever punishment is laid forward to me, I did wrong.

I'll leave my words, though I don't have much to say. Its basically the same as my brother - there is nothing about what I did which was reasonable in any situation, and I feel bad about it. I have anger issues, and have acted out on them in the past regarding some stuff on LoTC, which is wrong and unacceptable. I can't really say anything in my own defense, and fully accept whatever punishment is given to me.

If I could turn back time and take a deep breath, maybe avoiding my sudden fit of rage, I would. If I could turn back time further, to the point where I was a new player, without the dislikes and toxicity I have developed, I would. LoTC has been the place where I have spent a large portion of my time since 2019, and in these years I have grown as a person, but not always in the right way. I fully admit that I have become toxic, irritable and mean spirited, and that I harbor grudges for nearly no reason - there is no excuse for any of that. I'll admit again, I don't really know what I will do with my free time, but I have taken up writing short stories-worldbuilding and have endeavored to do more activities outside. Hopefully my viewpoint improves, and I will be a less toxic and irritable person as time goes on. I am sorry for potentially ruining or otherwise staining some of your time on the server.

16 hours ago, Norgeth said:

I did what I did - I admit that and honestly apologize, I realized soon after that I was fully in the wrong alongside Titanium. My reasoning for my actions are the following, though it doesn't mean much, as I overreacted greatly and made someones day or perhaps week worse alongside my own.

I am very defensive of my brother, I saw he was upset and got angry myself, in this frame of mind, however flawed, I saw it best to get myself banned if titanium were to be, a rather dumb choice that I regretted deeply moments after and still do. . . I understand that I made a big mistake, I can't fix that now, and thusly, I accept whatever punishment is laid forward to me, I did wrong.

15 hours ago, Titanium430 said:

I'll leave my words, though I don't have much to say. Its basically the same as my brother - there is nothing about what I did which was reasonable in any situation, and I feel bad about it. I have anger issues, and have acted out on them in the past regarding some stuff on LoTC, which is wrong and unacceptable. I can't really say anything in my own defense, and fully accept whatever punishment is given to me.

If I could turn back time and take a deep breath, maybe avoiding my sudden fit of rage, I would. If I could turn back time further, to the point where I was a new player, without the dislikes and toxicity I have developed, I would. LoTC has been the place where I have spent a large portion of my time since 2019, and in these years I have grown as a person, but not always in the right way. I fully admit that I have become toxic, irritable and mean spirited, and that I harbor grudges for nearly no reason - there is no excuse for any of that. I'll admit again, I don't really know what I will do with my free time, but I have taken up writing short stories-worldbuilding and have endeavored to do more activities outside. Hopefully my viewpoint improves, and I will be a less toxic and irritable person as time goes on. I am sorry for potentially ruining or otherwise staining some of your time on the server.

Thank you both for your apologies, and I fully understand where you are coming from. 

That being said, it may be best for you two to take a break from LoTC, as this server should not be a place that makes one angry or frustrated. 

That also being said- I still am wondering if either of you took some of my items when you popped me? 

I can log on, just for a brief moment - to check if I have any items in my inventory, though I last remember having nothing but my two soulbinds at the time. I will edit this comment with a screenshot of the inventory. [EDIT - I don't have anything, though I spoke to Norgeth and he said he picked up a Tanglefoot potion which he discarded at CT. Below is a screenshot of my inventory as of May 1st, sorry about the potion.]
image.thumb.png.02de2e819a7f34440bf46e81de79e7f2.png

Edited by Titanium430
editing to show inventory

4 hours ago, Apotolofo said:

Thank you both for your apologies, and I fully understand where you are coming from. 

That being said, it may be best for you two to take a break from LoTC, as this server should not be a place that makes one angry or frustrated. 

That also being said- I still am wondering if either of you took some of my items when you popped me? 

I remember picking up only a single tanglefoot potion - I promptly threw it away after I was TP'd to CT - If it makes things any better, I'll try to remember to make some replacements when my break/ban is over. Again, I feel terrible and this "forced break" will likely be a good thing for me anyways, even if for bad reasons.

4 hours ago, Titanium430 said:

I can log on, just for a brief moment - to check if I have any items in my inventory, though I last remember having nothing but my two soulbinds at the time. I will edit this comment with a screenshot of the inventory. [EDIT - I don't have anything, though I spoke to Norgeth and he said he picked up a Tanglefoot potion which he discarded at CT. Below is a screenshot of my inventory as of May 1st, sorry about the potion.]
image.thumb.png.02de2e819a7f34440bf46e81de79e7f2.png

3 hours ago, Norgeth said:

I remember picking up only a single tanglefoot potion - I promptly threw it away after I was TP'd to CT - If it makes things any better, I'll try to remember to make some replacements when my break/ban is over. Again, I feel terrible and this "forced break" will likely be a good thing for me anyways, even if for bad reasons.

Alright, ty both! 

As for the tanglefoot, or whatever else I may have lost as I think I'm missing my horse? I can always ask a mod to look through your inventory histories for it, if neither of you mind? 

Go ahead, I may have forgot and being sure is good, so checking is alright with me.

Appreciate the respect shown in owning up to it all. I'll reach out about any remaining items that are not accounted for to refund them. Ban lengths will be pulled back a tad, but they will still be placed on the two of you. This kind of behavior should never happen at all. DM me for any follow up questions!