DEPTHS...

TeawithFrisket

Spoiler

WARNING: this is an post explaining some rp, none know this unless they were the involved parties. Metagaming shall be met with a report/shitposting

Pink- Ember

Red- Al'Borok

Blue- Azmôrk

Aqua- Azmôrk (in the common tongue) (Parenthesis means that is being said with telepathy)

Intro_Image.thumb.gif.faab26f0410661e11349a9fc28504157.gif

Could this be it?”

Uruks continued to pass by her as she waited

“I’m doing this for them, to restore our rightful path...finally.”

“Come…”

The giant Uruk-hai called to the she-Mali

1160660 sunlight, landscape, digital art, sea, nature, reflection, sky,  clouds, underwater, moonlight, horizon, atmosphere, cloud, ocean, wave,  darkness, screenshot, computer wallpaper, wind wave - Rare Gallery HD  Wallpapers

“A dream of darkness, was this it?”

Pit…pat…tap

Trickles of water began to fall upwards on the chin of the 'Solarii, she looked down to what could be the infinite void, but something rushed at her. Waves now began clashing upon her, a twister came forth dragging the elf along the ocean, the storm raged upon her surroundings.

BOROK!she cried out, “YOU SAID TO TRUST YOU, SO HELP ME!”

The ‘Solarii Princess looked around, no land in sight, no area to cling unto as she sunk under the depths, holding her breath as thunder clashed upon the waves, in it light resonated in the depths she saw something big, gargantuan.

“Is that… ?”

From afar the princess could see what would be a shipwreck as she fastened her self for a long swim. Upon the shipwreck she climbed and climbed up, thunder clashed upon the wrong which the ship was wedged into. The ship rocked as she took the mast, The Uruk Rex looking down on The Crown Princess ask

“Is there a problem child…?”

The Elf remarked with a very sarcastic tone 

“Problem no. Just one Issue, WHERE ARE WE?!”

From her yells a sudden wave clashed upon the ship, and a giant hammerhead shark came forth in a glorious manner.

“Amirz âhm lât, golug?!”

(Who are you, elf?!)

Thus the spirit roared, only to have the Girl retort 

"I wish to make a pact with you O’ Gran’grin Et-da Ma’er”

The woman inquired, as she was found out of a secret, the child knew more than met the eye of the normal descendant. However, it was far from ceasy, as the spirit opened its maw, closing in on the pair, as the elfess accepted death, once more betrayed by those who she put trust in

“Lât skûm ah-grîzh. Grîzh-lûb? Izg nork, lât flok.”

(You smell of blood. Daughter of the Blood. I take, you give.)

From it, the spirit examined the elfess with a sniff, as it asked and received a tribute to pass along the depths. 

“The immortal wants lat to give tribute, to offer something in exchange for power, daughter of the blood.”

Thunder clashed once more as the ship began to fall, and so did she, as the she-elf braced for impact into the dark depths. From the depths, the girl saw what was a whale swimming upward to catch its meal. Thus the ‘Solarii embraced this.

“Death….regret….I’m sorry my Ochem’ii”

Within seconds the elf was swallowed hole and in the belly of the giant fish, however, within mere seconds she saw light, A final hope, the will to live drove her to swim faster than any person, mammal, or being in this world. And once she did she came to a cove, an aquamarine throne, and a Walking Hammerhead Shark.

ArtStation - The Throne Room

The Elfess' legs were jelly, she could not stand, nor walk as she attempted many times but fell to the floor, weighed down by the sea current which stuck to her calves. She fell on her knees as she looked at the spirit, The Rex in his spirit form came behind, as he sprung from the pool.

“Izû hôn lât, bub’hôsh Ilzgûl. Izû thrak ah-golug. Grîzh-lûb.”

('We see you, great spirit. We bring Ember of the elves. Daughter of the Blood.')

The hammerhead shark questioned, his voice coming from inside of Ember’s head.

The spirit spoke in a language Ember knew not. Pondering she began to hear such spirit switch to common.

“I wish to offer a part of me, to pact with you, To revive my ancestor's past, to bring back both the path of spiritualism and elements into our world.”

The spirit Azmôrk, chuckled below as he now gazed the Uruk, saying a few words to him in blah. The Orkish Rex let out a snarl, annoyed. the elf turned to him asking.

“Can’t be anything good, if your snarling…”

The spirit huffed, her smart remarks were but inexplicable to her expense of what she came to the realm with. Her excuses were dull to him, and from it he approached the elfess. His stench reeked her nose as she tried her best to bear with it

“He ask why do latz hold the power of blood.”

The elf turns to the spirit, with a confident look, one also covered in fear. This was not like Kaira, nothing like her at all, instead she was dealing with soemthing more fierce, she understood the words Acria had told her before this walk, she under stood.

“E’ use it to heal others, E’ used it to regrow my ears. E’ have not used it for anything more than that.”

The spirit snarled and looked at Ember, as he spoke with a booming voice in their heads, but speaking Elder blah in front of them.

“Kaal-Lûk âhm ah-grîzh. Hûnbûm-Lûk.”

Azroth points to Borok, Ember turns

“This one is a destroyer, the Blood fuels his wrath.”

From it, the spirit offered his moist-gooed hand

“Rise. Take my mark and receive my blessing. Spread my name far and wide as Azmôrk, elemental of the dark waters. Build me a shrine and followers to pact with me.”

From such, she took his hand, as that happened, her lights fell from her head, and she sunk deeper into the darkness, as things began to feel more disconnected, however, she felt the waves now calm in her favor as Ember returned to her body

Rad izû âhm âsh.

(Now we are one)

Ancient Maehr stand before vast pools, peering within at the hazy visions of the descendants of ancient cousins. A murmur of curiosity fills the chamber in the depths of Goth'Stroh. Could it be so, that after countless eons had passed. Mali were coming to realize as they did ages ago. Only one path laid forward, towards Olû Tiil Frautal. 

"Luhpol ylzgul. Drokur,  luh, ylzgul."