Haeseni Horoscope III

Cheese

THE HAESENI HOROSCOPE

ISSUE III

gzvUcsaRvGfcxBfxhVLwVzLs6sjzZ47poO7hEI3H2Xl9MLwqaPOjqfy7XyGCyge9kkCsL_7XP6EtK5jPKu4dysjKCMZYtYQWmolXibf5AQt_lKbS2OZtbRyPl0dxPt8b3e98dqv3BErNVECfr8AYgA

Issued by the

COURT ASTROLOGER

On this 7th day of Jula ag Piov of 476 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Throughout the history of the Kingdom of Haense, the Sigmundic Calendar and the astrological signs associated with it have served as a cultural practice that allows the stars to guide believers through their daily trials and tribulations, as well as predict both good fortune and shortcomings of the relatively near future.

While many may accuse horoscopes as leading people astray, or preaching outright blasphemy, it is important to keep in mind that the following horoscopes are merely metaphors, and are open to diverse interpretations. 

But above all, it is important to remember that it is Godan who put the stars in the sky, and it is His will that guides men through their day.  

This issue of the Haeseni Horoscope is special for a number of reasons. Firstly, this issue is in dedication to the celebration of His Majesty Georg I and Her Highness Sofia de Pelear and their upcoming marriage, which will bless the Kongzem of Haense with their union.

Secondly, this will be the last issue I write as Haense’s Court astrologer. I have enjoyed my position serving in the courts, but as my age is beginning to catch up to me, I fear that astrology is no longer a priority to me, when I must fulfil my duties as an ambassador, as well as a mother. Although my writings have been infrequent, it brings a smile to my face knowing that the Kongzem enjoys them, and I dearly hope the next person to write this post does so in a way that makes this old woman proud.

THE MOON:

While the Moon is often known for their neutrality and compassion towards all, this may backfire on them this year. While it is often against their empathetic nature, the moon may find themselves needing to choose their loyalties more definitely.

THE QUEEN:

During this year, The Queen may find herself lacking in the subjects she usually has following her lead. This may cause some frustration, but it is important for the monarch to remember that selfishness and desire will not tether those around them in the way they wish. Rather, it would be more effective to be patient, and allow loved ones to notice one’s good qualities instead.

THE CROW:

Finding itself prospering alongside its allies, this year shall be good to the Crow. Should they remain unfaithful to their loved ones, however, the year will be difficult and hard to recover from. Otherwise, the crow may count on the joys from those around them to infect oneself.

THE WYRM:

The boldness of the Wyrm will be especially prominent this year, especially with the recent conflicts regarding the Mori and Adrians. However, the ambitions they may hold in their loyalty should not prove to be reckless, and they should remain cautious in whatever goals they choose to pursue.

THE GIANT:

Contentedness and peace will both be found for the Giant this year, especially should their valour and dignity hold strong. It would be wise, however, for the giant to take advantage of this serenity, and avoid looking for impurities or action in the silence.

THE WOPPERKLAW:

This year, the Wopperklaw is most blessed, and will relish in the utmost prosperity. They shall find loyalty and love from their allies, and even command respect from their enemies. Furthermore, the tolerance for others the Wopperklaw holds shall find itself contagious, favouring the less fortunate during these times.

THE DRAKE:

Lastly, the Drake should find hardship in the conflicts they choose to involve themselves in. Their vigour on the battlefield may finally be met with someone of equal or superior skill, so the drake should choose their fights with caution.   

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Viorica Irena Kortrevich, Grand Lady of the Morrivi Court, Countess-Consort of Jerovitz, Viscountess-Consort of Krusev, Baroness-Consort of Koravia

Lady Ilaria Amador, Court Astrologer of Hanseti-Ruska 

Spoiler

OOC:

Credit to @yopplwasupxxx for the original astrology post

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/180072-sigmundic-calendar-and-haeseni-zodiac/

Also, big thank you for letting me have the opportunity to fulfil the position of court astrologer! I had so much fun writing the few posts I did, and I hope whoever fills Ilaria’s shoes next is able to continue this fun lil tradition I started!

Spoiler

Another based astrology post Cheese

Princess Sofia de Pelear, the future Queen of Haense takes in the horoscope missive made special for her and Georgs upcoming wedding. Seeing her own zodiac bear such fruitful words had a satisfied smile coming to her features, afterall, her and Georg shared the same zodiac.

3 minutes ago, Nilyeet said:

Reveal hidden contents

Another based astrology post Cheese

Spoiler

thanks ily

Fabian, a proud Wyrm and ever-heeding Lady Ilaria's astrological wisdom, nods; jotting CAUTION across his journal's pages for the coming year.