Map names

Gemini

What would you call the next map? If you see a map name you like, upvote it. 

I’ll make a poll of the most liked names and we can determine the #1 option  

can we just please do something different for once instead of having every map start with A? why cant we let players pick from a list of names instead of every map name choice being a conversation between 4-5 people who seldom roleplay

at this point I'd be way more interested in seeing player groups making up their own cultural names for next map

23 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

at this point I'd be way more interested in seeing player groups making up their own cultural names for next map

Thats what people should do when they dislike the map name - I'm personally calling it Braevos, after Lord Quentin Brae, the one whom TRULY found the land.

I believe my good friend @Seussput it best:

image.png.6c21a39f89d5565921b6478d04963f30.png

46 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

can we just please do something different for once instead of having every map start with A? why cant we let players pick from a list of names instead of every map name choice being a conversation between 4-5 people who seldom roleplay

I know a number of cultural and racial playergroups on the server that do this already and expect it'll be done when we roll up on 9.0

I'm calling it Hyspialand

Afghanistan

Well after a certain unnamed incident and Mr. Brae was catapulted 500 ft in the air by an alien girl, I think correlating the pieces proved Mr. BRAE wrote a fanfic about...  Regular Man.  A selft insert if you would.  It's the truth.  Braevos

Perhaps a better system for the future would be to merely.. not give the maps official names. Let the people come to their own IRP conclusions; and let numbers such as '9.0' suffice for OOC stuff

braevos

Braevos