[PK POST] •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ A Daughter Lost; A Will Found •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

lemonke

154419-digital-art-artwork-fantasy-art-k

Spoiler

“Before the healing,

there is simply the surviving.”

There, an elder and a bloodied daughter stood onto two different sides- one was a shadowy shore and the other was a looming waterfall; shining bright amongst the darkness, a beauty to behold but unable to seize it. Something that fell from her fingers, incapable to make a choice and step ahead. Unlike the bloodied daughter, whose steps landed upon the ethereal soil;  the crimson ink that poured with each step created a path that could lead to a peaceful finale, a choice that the aforementioned was allowed to take. The Elder’s countenance found itself immersed in tears and sorrow as she felt powerless; the path she sought to create with her daughter to find eternal comfort in conflict and family was forever distraught since fate had other plans, cursed forevermore to witness those she loved to depart for she couldn’t do anything to prevent it. Albeit, the bloodied daughter bore no remorse, no sadness upon her visage. She truly found inner peace! But…

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

“Please. Don't go... I can't lose even you.

L-Let me come with you!"

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Indeed, the mighty and threatening elder of yore couldn’t stand accepting simple things like letting someone go. She wished to walk her daughter’s path if needed. Although it was her desire, there was only one way to follow her daughter toward the other side; she too needed crimson ink in her wake. Thereafter, a silvery blade was clasped into her hands as it slowly reached the deepest layers of her heart, but before the sharp tip could finally stab through her core; swiftly a hand reached out to grab her wrist. It was her daughter’s action that stopped her and for one last time, the said bloodied daughter gazed into the elder's eyes. She shook her head softly; the elder was shocked, her strength couldn’t match her daughter’s as she soon after enclosed the other into a motherly embrace. A gesture that sealed the family-bond they held.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

“You have yet something to fight for here, Mother. Please, 

stand and continue living- I’ll be fine. I promise.”
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Briefly, The elder lost all the will to live, she didn't want to remain within this sorrowful and chaotic land of conflict, but the bloodied daughter’s words reminded her to whom she pledged her will; her family, the people she loved and swore to protect. How could she be so foolish and selfish? Her duty was not over yet.

And so, she rose from her desperation after retreating from the embrace to step back into the darkness while her daughter grinned, before turning around to venture into the glimmering light of the waterfall. The duo were both ready to walk different paths and even though, they would be far away from each other: The memories and struggles that the both of them went through together shall always remain. With each bloodied step the daughter got farther away from the darkness of the shore as the Elder continued to spectate this farewell until she was left alone within that abyss. Whilst it’s a positive outcome that the Elder accepted her daughter’s departure. One must wonder; how it would change her and how the darkness she’s absorbed into may twist her sight and mind. Only time will tell what fate awaits for such a wretched Elder. However, one thing was dearly clear after this mourning:

“I will live forever.”

Spoiler

Hey, this is a PK/SHELV post of @ThatWeirdGirl's character; Charlotte! I was given permission to make the pk post for her. Since Charlotte is my character's daughter. I hope this post was good enough and conveyed the right message.