exo's 1 year AMA

exogens

Hello my fellow LOTCers,
It's been almost a year (I think a year - a few days) since I first joined the Craft, and I honestly made so many friends, saw so many communities, and made so many memories with great people around here. I really wanted to thank every person I met who made this experience a wonderful one here and today I wanted to try my first AMA post here, and hopefully, as many people can comment if they so wish.

This is my first year and I cannot wait to be apart of many more with all of you here <3

y

Why are you, a pile of meat and fluids, not yet apart of the Silver Exaltation? Join your mind with the meld of souls and become unyielding silicon and steel.

Hi Exo

How is it to be the Herald of Azdromoth and... (you know what I mean)?

How long did it take you to realise the tank would not be accepted by Llir and would have to disappear either way?

Do you think Emir is your best persona so far? (it's been a year, I doubt you had any that could be better but still worth asking!)

1 minute ago, Laeonathan said:

y

yes, this is a lovely question and honestly, it is one of my best moments on the server, I would love to recreate this scenario once again on my time on the server.

2 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

Why are you, a pile of meat and fluids, not yet apart of the Silver Exaltation? Join your mind with the meld of souls and become unyielding silicon and steel.

There's a high chance that sooner or later I'll be apart of the Metal gang and hopefully, people will see one of our many IC arguments in public where they'll think two Cyborgs are just beefing with eachother <3

3 minutes ago, Olox_ said:

Hi Exo

How is it to be the Herald of Azdromoth and... (you know what I mean)?

How long did it take you to realise the tank would not be accepted by Llir and would have to disappear either way?

Do you think Emir is your best persona so far? (it's been a year, I doubt you had any that could be better but still worth asking!)

1. Yes, just yes.

2. I think around 4 minutes while in the call until my brain finally got rid of its high ping and realised you literally left the main server to remove it (I want it back.)

3. Honestly, yes. I've been playing him since I joined and haven't got bored of him at all. I think its mainly because I've been apart of most communities as him and every day I just have something new to do with him. He's also one of the many reasons I find it very hard, despite having many great opportunities to play with new characters quite difficult and im 99% sure that I don't think any character would ever match him in the top spot

what have been some of your favorite RP encounters over the past year?

u got any neat egyptian food 2 recommend btw?