[American Airlines] Hijacking Notification

Charles The Bald

01xp-united-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=2017&

Charles finds himself onboard a passenger airplane when a sudden emergency occurs. The pilots have fallen ill due to a severe case of food poisoning. Realizing that time is of the essence, Charles takes charge and decides to step into the cockpit to save the day.

As chaos ensues among the passengers, Charles springs into action. With a determined look on his face, he strides towards the cockpit door. Without hesitation, he grabs the handle and swings it open, revealing the empty pilot seats before him. He would take control of the Intercom.

DING DONG !

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have experienced a temporary situation in the cockpit, and I, Captain Charles "The Bald," will be taking control of the aircraft. Please remain calm and follow the instructions of the cabin crew. Our utmost priority is your safety, and we will do everything we can to ensure a smooth and safe flight.

I may be a dwarf, but I assure you, I am a highly skilled and experienced pilot. I've flown in the legion of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and have countless hours in the air. Your safety is my top concern, and I will do everything in my power to get us safely to our destination.

As the dwarf started the engines and the various systems the plane has, a group of passengers would approach the cockpit and start asking questions. One of the passengers would curiously say to the captain :

Captain Charles, forgive us for intruding, but we're all understandably concerned. How are you going to fly this plane without the usual co-pilot and flight crew?

DING DONG !

I appreciate your concern, my friends, but there's no going back. Rest assured, I have been trained to handle emergency situations and can operate the aircraft on my own if needed. While it's true that having a full crew is ideal, I will rely on my experience and the assistance of air traffic control to navigate this situation safely.

The Passengers would exclaim many worries :

Captain, what about the communication with air traffic control? Will you be able to manage that while flying the plane?

DING DONG !

Communication is vital, and I have extensive experience in radio communication protocols. I'll be in constant contact with air traffic control throughout the flight. They will guide me through any procedures and provide assistance as needed. We have a reliable support system in place to ensure we're on the right track.

One of the passengers, named @drfate786 would say : 

Captain Charles, what if something goes wrong? How can we trust that you'll be able to handle any unexpected situations?

DING DONG !

I understand your concerns, and I appreciate your trust in me. Safety is my utmost priority, and I have undergone rigorous training to handle a wide range of emergency scenarios during The Fringe. I've faced challenging situations before, and I am confident in my ability to make sound decisions and take appropriate actions. Rest assured, I will do everything in my power to ensure our safety throughout the flight.

As the conversation settles, Captain Charles "The Bald" returns his focus to the controls, ensuring the aircraft could eventually lift off. The passengers, reassured by his confidence and professionalism, begin to regain their composure.

With the aircraft lined up on the runway, Captain Charles increases the throttle, and the plane starts accelerating. The passengers feel a gentle push back into their seats as the plane gains speed.

As the plane races down the runway, the dwarf pilot expertly maneuvers the controls, maintaining a steady course. The passengers feel a slight lift as the wheels leave the ground, and the aircraft becomes airborne.

DING DONG !

We have taken off. Ladies and gentlemen, you are now on your way to your destination. Relax, sit back, and enjoy the flight aboard Urguan Air 536

ap-united-airlines-16_9.jpg?width=660&he

Edited by Charles The Bald