The First Booze-Making Of Dunwen

[!] A note is pinned to the noticeboard of Dunwen, the only halfling village on Braevos.

The First Booze-Making!

2023-06-04_17.10.55.png

There t'is a slight problem in our humble village. We have NO BOOZE OF ANY KIND! This problem ought to be fixed immediately or else we will be forced to face the terrors of sobriety. Thankfully, the pre-builders of Wee-Tech Inc. have given us the proper facilities for brewing and aging beverages in the Town Burrow and Keg Shed, so we ought to put them to good use!

Gather in the tavern with anything ye think can be turned into alcohol next Pumpkin Day when the sun crests the hillside! We will not go sober!

~Temporary Mayor Mimosa Applefoot (for but three Pumpkin Days),

proud Dunwen patriot.

((Monday the 5th of June (6/5/2023), 6 PM EST, Located in the halfling village of Dunwen, closest to the Birch_Forest warp or just south-west of Lurin/across the lake from Aaun and a bit to the south.))

I would love to come and help but what can I bring to the booze making? I don't know which ingredients fit.

Kor'garr the Clanless, Skriptgoth of the Horde, looses a harsh bark of laughter as he reads the announcement with twitching crimson eyes. The grey orc is salivating at the thought of some proper grog after literal years of soberness.

"WIZ GONNA GIT GROGG'D, BRUTHAZ! WHY IZ JOYNYNG KOR'GARR?" Thus, the Iron Horde prepares to depart for this new Shire of Dunwen...