THE MULDAV CONSPIRACY FILES

Drew2_dude

“Ea byk zwem zanyotsk ter ea byk denpetravesk”

Motto of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

‘I would have perished had I not persisted’

t9NaWEnKxHe_EKxpypRxtM_U6CECmyM6GBsvgncGHPVit0hhpeZKZzZTFIqS6bfj5w67EFg66kJJZ-09J2b68vK654kJYgpFLX4b533S5poSOHY2XvYUSMou-a33MEPGA_7uMFcuuTcT5UWDo2LQ_uo

THE MULDAV FILES

orig. 313 E.S., 334 E.S.| pub. 481 E.S.

Or, A STRATEGY TO BRING ABOUT THE PEACEFUL SEPARATION OF HAENSE AND OREN

BY

LORD PALATINE OTTO SIGMAR

&

DEPUTY PALATINE PETYR BARUCH

AND

LETTERS TO KING JOSEF I

BY

MEMBER OF COMMONS LUKAS RAKOCZY

&

LORD SPEAKER VIKTOR KORTREVICH

DECLASSIFIED BY

THE GANT COMMISSION

CIRCULAR FROM THE OTTO SIGMAR CHANCELLERY, 313 E.S.

Top Secret - Aulic Council Only (A.C.O.)

1. GENERAL

This circular describes thorough instructions and details on this government’s desire to bring a peaceful separation between the states of Haense and Oren in light of increased efforts at centralizing governance within Helena.

2. POLICY

In accordance with the wishes of King Sigismund II, all communication between Aulic Councillors and Imperial Ministers and their offices is to be as restricted as possible. Responses must be succinct, lacking in detail, or totally fabricated so as to cause frustration within the Imperial ministries. All discussions regarding centralization of law code, merging of militaries, imposition of taxes, or ennoblement must be met with firm resistance. It must be made clear that, unless at the explicit instruction of the King, this Chancellery will not give ground on these issues.

Within the Imperial Diet, elected Haeseni representatives will be briefed on this Chancellery’s objectives. Elected officials are to obstruct, to the best of their ability, any efforts by the legislature to centralize any aspect of governance including but not limited to: taxes, ennoblement, military, the judiciary, etcetera. Any attempts by Heartlander officials to assume control over Haeseni territory, through hidden loopholes in national park legislation or otherwise, will be soundly obstructed and rejected by Haeseni representatives. In addition to obstruction within the legislature, Haeseni candidates for the Josephite party will be hand-picked by the Chancellery to run for office. The Crown will also directly endorse the Josephite party (or whichever party is deemed to be most aligned with Haense’s interests) to guarantee electoral victories in the Kingdom for their candidates.

Domestically, this Chancellery will paint Heartlanders as ‘the Other’. This will be to both unite the Haeseni people under their shared heritage as heirs to the Highlands and their loyalty to the Crown and Barbanov, and to paint Heartlanders as the enemy who seeks to take their freedom from them. To this end, any documents produced by this Chancellery will make the clear distinction between ‘Haeseni’ and ‘Orenian’, further driving the notion of the two peoples’ need to be separate. This distinction is also to be made in everyday conversation; any attempt by Imperial officials to refer to the Haeseni people as ‘Imperials’ is to be repudiated at every possible opportunity.

3. CLASSIFICATION

Under no circumstances is this circular to be shared outside of the Aulic Council. Any and all implication of coordinated effort to obstruct Imperial governance and promote Haeseni autonomy and independence is to be met with zealous denial until such a time as the Crown sees fit to declassify this circular.

---

LETTER FROM LUKAS RAKOCZY TO KING JOSEF, 334 E.S.

To His Majesty Josef, King of Hanseti and Ruska,

I pray that you are in good health and spirit and, if you are not, that my words shall bring you that joy you currently lack.

Your operatives in the Imperial Diet continue to serve you well. Haeseni representatives, though separated by party affiliation, are united in their resistance to Imperial centralization. I myself have aligned myself with Lauritz Christiansen, the only Independent in the House. Together, and with the support of the Everardines, we have passed bills which lay the groundwork for greater autonomy and authority for you. The Lemonade Reforms, as my colleague has named them, will be of great use in our quest to enshrine greater provincial rights within the law.

We have also been granted a great opportunity in Helena. Conrad Barclay, a Haeseni Member of Commons and member of the Electoral Commission in the Ministry of Civil Affairs, has taken possession of the official voter rolls for Haense and Helena. Upon closer inspection and analysis, we have confirmed that many of these registered voters are fake, dead, or otherwise incapacitated and unable to vote. Mister Barclay has also alerted me that the only criteria used to verify a vote is whether said voter is registered within the voter roll. 

This means that I, in the name of these incapable citizens, would be able to cast a vote for our Haeseni candidates. Through careful planning, this could be used to ensure an electoral victory for all Haeseni candidates, giving the Crown a supermajority within the House of Commons. Such an advantage would undoubtedly be of great use to your cause, sire! There would be no progress in the House without your say so! Josephite bills which seek to strip your authority piece by piece would be dead on arrival, while those bills proposed by our fellow Haeseni to further our cause would be guaranteed passage. 

I would not dare to take such drastic action without your express approval, my King. If it is your will, I shall begin my forgeries of ballots posthaste.

I shall continue to pray for your good health.

Your loyal servant,

MHC Lukas Rakoczy

---

LETTER FROM VIKTOR KORTREVICH TO KING JOSEF, 339 E.S.

To His Royal Majesty King Josef I,

It is my greatest hope you receive this letter promptly as the contents of which pertain to the suppressive Imperial subjugation and the foresight on the future of Our Great Kingdom.

For twelve years, I have been elected as Lord Speaker of Oren. In this role, I have represented Haeseni interests abroad and have been one of the leading Haeseni voices that have lobbied for Haeseni autonomy. In a concerted effort, I have worked alongside the Haeseni delegation in the House of Commons to achieve the goals of ennoblement rights, military independence, legal jurisdictional autonomy, and the rejection of taxation, as was originally set up by the Otto Sigmar Chancellery some years ago.

Within the sixteenth diet, I established a rapport with the Orenian coalition and through contentious debate granted the houses of Vyronov and Ludovar their respective barony and county, resulting in your father’s vassal ennoblement rights to be restored. Through the seventeenth diet, I fervently opposed centralization efforts with regard to conscription into the Imperial State Army. As a result, the Haeseni Royal Army remained autonomous. Most recently in the eighteenth diet, I worked diligently as an opponent towards Imperial taxation over provincial Haense. As a result, the Haeseni subjects weren’t groundlessly burdened with demanding taxes and were able to support local Haeseni businesses instead.

Despite all of these coordinated efforts to oppose the Novellan Empire’s unjust acts of persecution and exploitation, Imperial overreach persists. Your Majesty, we as Haeseni deserve autonomy as an independent nation, we as Haeseni deserve to be led by a Haeseni not an Orenian.

At the end of this year, I anticipate returning to the nineteenth Imperial diet; for which I will seek re-election as Lord Speaker at your behest, though I fear this will be unlawfully prohibited as tensions continue to rise between Our two nations.

Considering these facts along with the partisan divide within the Imperial Diet; I fear the separation between our two nations to be inevitable. As a loyal vassal and confidante of the Crown, let us begin negotiations of a peaceful disconnect, for we are on the brink of war at an age where technology has become so advanced.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Viktor Kortrevich HKML, Lord Speaker of Oren,

Margrave of Korstadt, Viscount of Krusev, Baron of Koravia

"Transparency is key," says the Georg.

"FAECHK the Hanseni Conspirators!" old Captain DeNurem howled, looking at the files with wide eyes. "We oughta' . . . we oughta' vassalize t'em again!"

She was soon wheeled off to take her meds. "HAIL EMPRESS ANNE!"

Osvald Barclay remembers putting on his wig to shill for Haense during his tenure in the Everardine party, alongside Lukas Rakoczy, and his cousin Conrad. He pulled from a drawer his election flyer from those times!

unknown.png

Kor'garr lets out a rueful smile around thick tusks as he reads over the recently declassified missives. A gruff scoff of disgust and contempt leaves his lips, his brow furrowed.

"Mor liez agh diceet unkovered. Honorlezz humiez dunnub change." Regardless, the Skriptgoth takes out a large Jabbernak feather quill and begins marking certain sections of the missive for memorable quotes. If the Truth has been outed, then the Kaktis Weekli will gladly spread the word yet further...

Spoiler

[THIS WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE NEXT KAKTUZ WEEKLI]

"The truth finally comes out." said Lucien d'Azor as he heard of the declassified documents "Despite the efforts of the Imperial Government to ensure that our friends from the Kingdom of Haense felt included into our governance, our Orenian ancestors were actively sabotaged by these very same individuals from the inside. May God forgive them for the damage they caused to the Empire." he concluded.

Samuel XXVI T. Savoyard, JD, LLM, SJD, FRCLYME, Daemon of Law and All Things Governed by Regulations of Ink or Custom and of All Things Over Which Hands are Shaken in Contract, cracks his fingers.

Work was to be done (billed at the low low price of 350 minae per billable hour).

Minuvas discussed with his father, "The Northern Imperial problem was always troublesome was it not? It was your generation that allowed them to convince the Empress to have their autonomy.  Certainly, you must credit the Hanseti-Imperials for their guile; they had duped you all. "

“These men got us out of it. My father’s father, and his father, and his father before him- those men got rid of it.” Aleksandr Otto sat on a balcony as he read the files, smoking a pack of old BARCLAY CIGARETTES with anti-imperial propaganda on it. “All we gotta’ do is keep the dog dead.”

6 hours ago, Mio said:

“These men got us out of it. My father’s father, and his father, and his father before him- those men got rid of it.” Aleksandr Otto sat on a balcony as he read the files, smoking a pack of old BARCLAY CIGARETTES with anti-imperial propaganda on it. “All we gotta’ do is keep the dog dead.”

Aleksandr Otto quickly dies of BarclAIDS and lung cancer.

Barclay Bargains LTD denies any connection with their products.