Union of Lily & Swan

Smol

_6Gouzdu2n8MakO-3EoplkBS0NEAA3Btp-oNngED3Pu-LFL9vc8B0pCbZ7fYfwqeWFUUewFlIc0TDEyWNlmyHXzCoY-Q_GQY6SELZkYqgYiK6yUFVgBgIzXtpB_5VDseLejAfIjWzCBAXY_4WZrSaAc

4th  of  Tov Ag Yermey Of  482  Es.

jPnlJ7D_DmE7Gue-71Hs6Hv4CiM00R7K1IgPg-JUOwtozAk1vaaWNuoz0wbPxubdSlY5CGn_B689PcbaMNSJuAhKkKw7rvytHOo98hDXeJ5QHhAeL4WcCrR3GRrSk11594Nehb1Ldh89R7CaoS-nvjE       

Spoiler

bqPXIoIuiUk6EaUatzKQ1LlLutxwVD5q3z4S2Wf6rl7vlNzf2REYZqpVNJsC9D_Y3aep41wUKr_3BRJynHjQ8JbZQS82OIGjs_w0kgIbjzExbWLcsW4HHzJ1zGrTEfR93b6mat-sJSAGNTc6tPVzHoE

The adventure undertaken by Allessandra and Sterling began when Sterling began establishing the foundations of Swan’s Keep in the realm of Failor. It is when Allessandra offered her aid to him, that their paths became intertwined. From working on mapping the Underdark, to providing a safe haven for those displaced within the Failor. Their affections grew, but their shock and grief from the loss of their beloved homeland kept them apart. It was only upon arriving at the shores of Aevos that they could embark on the pinnacle of their shared journey. Freed from worry and the grief they had once felt, they were able to open their hearts slowly to each other more freely. Allowing them to culminate such love during lifstala. 

The ceremony

You are cordially invited to witness the union that shall transpire within the hallowed walls of the Basilica, under the benevolent gaze of Godan. It shall be resided over by Father Ledicourt

Formal Invitations 

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Haense and his royal pedigree

His Royal Majesty, James I Leopold, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree

Her Serene  Grace, Renilde I of the Petra and her noble pedigree

The Silver Lubba, Mika Anarion of Lurin and his pedigree 

Her Grace, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck and her noble pedigree

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

His Grace, Manfred Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Stanimar Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Ileana Kortrevich, Countess of Jerovitz and her noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Carolus Colborn, Count of Malkoyva and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Nataliya Amador, Baroness of Mondstadt and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Elia Stafyr, Baroness of Thurant and her noble pedigree

His Lordship, Edvard Kervallen, Baron of Lalwën and his Noble Pedigree

Personal Invitations 

Her Royal Majesty, Queen-Dowager Sofia Camila of Hyspia

His Royal Highness, Henry of Aaun

Her Royal Highness, Adeline Johanna of Aaun

Her Highness, Briar Arthalion of Númendil

His Excellency, Grand Lord Fabian Kortrevich

His Excellency, Sir Emir d’Arbre, Count of l’Arbre d’Or

The Reverend Mother Anna, Abbess of Saint Jude

The comital household of Varoche

The Honourable, Haus Weiss-Vuiller

Her Ladyship, Anabel Elia Colborn, Keeper of the Book

Her Ladyship, Adela-Olympe of High Peak 

His Lordship, Ser Galadain Glennmaer of Númendil

Her Ladyship,  Ignrid Freyja Kolsson-Mosu of Petra

Her Ladyship, Emiliya Amador

Hesperia Hirano-Hargrave 

Miss Marian

Artorius Silva

Euleriphis Roui Tawarenion de Melphestaus

bqPXIoIuiUk6EaUatzKQ1LlLutxwVD5q3z4S2Wf6rl7vlNzf2REYZqpVNJsC9D_Y3aep41wUKr_3BRJynHjQ8JbZQS82OIGjs_w0kgIbjzExbWLcsW4HHzJ1zGrTEfR93b6mat-sJSAGNTc6tPVzHoE

Her Excellency, Lady Allessandra de Vend, Justicar of Whitespire, Custodian of the Esrova Court, Chief Archivist of the River Court, Court Historian of Clementine Court, Caretaker of Esrova Prikaz Library, Caretaker of the Saint Godwin Library, Caretaker of the Elodea Library

His Lordship, Ser Sterling Amador, Vice Emissar, Knight of the Marian Retenue, Court Astrologer

Spoiler

Tuesday, 20th June

3 pm est

Emiliya was ecstatic as she recieved her invitation. "Mea son getting wed, finally!" she celebrated- much to the dismay and horror to the sheep, who's daily grazing was interrupted by the cheers from the woman. She quickly penned a letter to another, inviting them along to the celebration. @greisn

Somewhere deep in Allessandra's heart a proud Cirilla smiled to her dearest friend

Father Petyr reads over the missive, hoping that a significant wedding such as this has been scheduled appropriately with a priest.

Spoiler

Edit: Responding here to @Smol so I'm not clogging with replies. I read it and I know it was not there, your hastiness to quickly write it in has shown when you forgot the period / full stop.

One Auditor of the Tribunal, Cardinal Armand Lotharia, shivers when he realises that the wedding has not been properly organised by the respective means and will be delayed as a result!

Even the defrocked Erik Euler, formerly known as "Father Renzfeld" lost a hair in the amount of stress created by thinking of unscheduled weddings. For once, he was happy he was defrocked and enjoyed his exile in solitude.

9 minutes ago, Crevel said:

Father Petyr reads over the missive, hoping that a significant wedding such as this has been scheduled appropriately with a priest.

8 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

One Auditor of the Tribunal, Cardinal Armand Lotharia, shivers when he realises that the wedding has not been properly organised by the respective means and will be delayed as a result!

4 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Even the defrocked Erik Euler, formerly known as "Father Renzfeld" lost a hair in the amount of stress created by thinking of unscheduled weddings. For once, he was happy he was defrocked and enjoyed his exile in solitude.

The invite had always a father of the church on it. So the skygod was confused at these comments.

A blind hybrid of elf and human held the invitation tightly close to her chest. "So you reject his request, Ale. Very well." Ingrid mused to herself, bitterly. Her finger had traced the ink over Allessandra's name for the past hour. "Allessandra de Vend sounded better, anyway. Allessandra Amador doesn't quite have a ring to it." 

The dowager princess Irena agrees this is one hell of a power couple. She toasts them.

49 minutes ago, Smol said:

The invite had always a father of the church on it. So the skygod was confused at these comments.

Spoiler

Whilst I appreciate the fact that you've now edited your post to clarify that a priest was actually previously involved in this, we recently put in a set of rules in the Church to stop unorganised weddings from happening. People have been mistreating Priests and kind of just expecting them to show up for a wedding no matter what time they want it to be at, and people generally think we'll be at people's beck and call when they want to do a minecraft wedding. The new system requires people to fill out a form to post on the discord whenever they want to get married, and this needs to be done at least a week in advance to guarantee that you'll be able to get a priest to show up. I'm glad to know at least that this wedding was not one of those weddings, but it did seem to be the case when you first posted this, hence my and Crevel's previous replies, so I'm glad things have been cleared up. Please do use the system we've put in place in the future - even if you've gotten a priest, that priest may not be able to show up at the very last moment, and this has happened in the past and people tend to put the blame on us even though it has nothing to do with us and it is only the person who set up the wedding in the first place's fault. 

51 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

Hide contents

Whilst I appreciate the fact that you've now edited your post to clarify that a priest was actually previously involved in this, we recently put in a set of rules in the Church to stop unorganised weddings from happening. People have been mistreating Priests and kind of just expecting them to show up for a wedding no matter what time they want it to be at, and people generally think we'll be at people's beck and call when they want to do a minecraft wedding. The new system requires people to fill out a form to post on the discord whenever they want to get married, and this needs to be done at least a week in advance to guarantee that you'll be able to get a priest to show up. I'm glad to know at least that this wedding was not one of those weddings, but it did seem to be the case when you first posted this, hence my and Crevel's previous replies, so I'm glad things have been cleared up. 

Spoiler

Sorry about such, it was an honest mistake made by myself and the several people that proofread such. It simply slipped through, I would never intend to abuse the system for such an event as it is not in my intentions to ever do so.  Sorry again for the misunderstanding and i shall use the system in future as intented

The Queen-Dowager Sofia has been waiting for these two to get together for ages. She saw them work together in Failor, and allowed a smile to grow as she got an invite to their wedding that she saw coming for years now!

A small dead thing stalked the cracks and crevices within the Swan Keep, her ears and blighted hues bared witness to the juice, tea, beans, and other such frivolous terms for scandalous gossip.

long had she awaited this union, and long shall she snicker and poke her cousin in the earlobe for denying what she had declared upon their first meeting in years, “Naughty lady has a fanceh for vy Sterling; she likes vy’r chin!”