Mayday Mayday looking for two players to play two 16 year Olds In Helious

Alikiforever

Players for faervel family 

members wanted

jOQYHxfrB_IwkhP3ayDdh0OaW5Am1bSswgIxlSchPO0gBVROPVyGyHQkl8GMBclbS30EFfRREwb-uA6V82z0tLLkG76J-6JvxNdZ9JY7VujffYZ-hD2F0CCkly93OIBv8Js5n5OykrMglTWPwQQb7oI

The faervel family had been blessed with three children so far. therefor players are needed to play the faervel twins, two 16 year old twins that grew up together. The faervel family was separated while in travel to aevos. The twins were raised solely by their father Leonardo Mallory Faervel in the wilderness and on the run from mori and other dangers. I need someone to play one male and one female both elves. The male has red hair like his father and blue eyes along with tan skin. The female has black hair and red eyes once again like her father. The boy has been trained in survival and medicine while the girl has been trained in the way of the sword as well as hunting. Beyond this you can do whatever you want with their personalities and such. This family prides itself in training even their medics in the ways of combat. The family businesses are as follows: Forgery, medicine, and trade. If anyone is interested please contact me by replying to this page. There, if your serious, you can put down your discord and we can talk further.

7-Jx1f4OyKAYvPGSRIuFxGAlum0Y1kH2HLSoSdBFxq5ccORgumtbCZhTc-TzoNEj9Tc6SR-QhINoNOmyt2aD4MzB3W-zNCBMUm1i061gMm9la_ZYEVC34bnayicx1UoUP7-RQdPCDMtc9DdGpwxDF7M

(this is leonardo mallory faervel)

(my timezone is est time and my username is alikiforever )

Edited by Alikiforever