Gnomeh's Driving Fund

Gnomeh

Greetings, fellow adventurers of the LOTC Minecraft roleplay server!

Are you in need of a custom Minecraft skin that reflects your unique character within this vast fantasy realm? Look no further! I am here to offer my professional skinning services to bring your vision to life.

As an avid player and enthusiast of the LOTC server, I understand the importance of having a skin that truly represents your character's identity. Whether you seek a noble knight adorned in gleaming armor, a mischievous rogue with a sly grin, or a wise mage radiating voidal energy, I can create a skin tailored specifically to your desires.

With a keen eye for detail and a passion for artistic expression, I pour my creativity into each and every skin I craft. Your character will come alive through carefully chosen colours, intricate designs, and subtle nuances that reflect their personality and backstory.

But why choose my services? Aside from my dedication to quality and authenticity, I am offering this opportunity to raise funds for an important milestone in my life. I am currently saving up to take my driving test, an endeavour that requires financial support. By commissioning a custom skin from me, you not only receive a personalized masterpiece but also contribute to my goal of becoming an independent driver.

My skinning services are priced at £10 per custom skin and may vary depending on the complexity. By aiming to complete a total of 7 commissions, I hope to reach my target of £70 to cover the costs of the driving test and related expenses. Rest assured, your contribution will be greatly appreciated and put to good use.

To place an order or inquire further, please send me a private message or reply to this thread. Include a detailed description of your desired character, any specific themes or references, and any additional information that may assist me in creating your skin.

With as much love as one person can give,

Gnomeh

[OOC:]

My Discord tag is gnomeh_ and my carrd is https://gnomehskins.carrd.co which includes a few of my previous works.

I will try to be as quick as possible, especially since summer is close so I am not swamped with college work.

I will close this thread once my goal has been raised however feel free to send me a pm whenever since my services are always available <3