To those of the Chen Family

HIGH_FIRE

To those of the Chen Family

8xrdRtwKolVNmrCnSPOfIi9502jOT86aDv11e2vvlj8PvWQYYXqO0KOTvd7vjnh0ZF9zL5XGz2KW48aAkABxfGxAXcxl5vDnrUiKBuLYV7IM9KRRoWkHPt3dEQIpNfNXDhiLipg-aU7KfolRX3jKXe0

Upon the death of my fu-tsin Chen Wenping, several years ago, the position of the Chen Head of House was left open, with nobody to take it for a long while. It is at this time that I, Chen Tsune, first daughter of the union of Chen Wenping and Twilight Qua’req, declare myself the Matriarch of the Chen Family. 

With this I also call all remaining Chens to come meet me within the lands of the Kingdom of Balian, or to send me a letter so that we may speak about our family and future goals. I hope we may once more regain the high standing the family once had, but this can only be done if we all put a great deal of effort into it.

Signed,

Chen Tsune, Matriarch of House Chen, Last Duhu of Yong Ping

“WOOOOOOOO GETTING THE FAM BACK TOGETHER HELL YEAH!” Said a Li-ren boy

Grimhildr stared at her father's sword. The weapon was perhaps two centuries old, two centuries of being passed from Falkenrath to Falkenrath. A large part of her knew the line was always going to end with her, it was why she so foolishly chased glory as youth. She hardly believed any of the things she was taught then. She hardly cared to be around her fellow Waldenians. She wondered if she should even carry the name. She had no such doubts with the Chen though despite their obvious differences.

Charlotte punches a wall and changes her last name