ᚼ The Passing of Yemekar's Pick ᚼ

SharpString

divider-7666134_1280.thumb.png.1c0fa5e64e9b06ae54de56c5fcc0db5b.png

My friends, and my kin, for many years I’ve run the Workforce as Yemekar’s Pick. The Workforce I received was plagued by inactivity, and over the decades I’ve been pleased to see its numbers swell with dwedmar who are ready and willing to work for the benefit of the Kingdom, and for  the praise of The Brathmordakin. Although I’ve enjoyed my time rebuilding the workforce and working with its members, I’ve long known that I must find a suitable replacement in time who will have the heart to grow the Workforce even further while I focus on my duties in my home of Hefrumm, as well as in Da Kirkja Dverga.

After years of training, Bostone Grimgold will be my choice as replacement for Yemekar’s Pick, effective immediately. His drive and determination as a master in the Workforce, and in his own crafts is outstanding, and I’m sure he will guide the force with a steady hand. Feel free to reach out to him with any Workforce business.

Thank you to those that helped me, and worked with me in my time as the Pick, and I look forward to working with you all more in time.

Yemekars_Workforce.thumb.png.d2ed08d1650aed3723b3a864c943efd3.png
divider-7666134_1280.thumb.png.1c0fa5e64e9b06ae54de56c5fcc0db5b.png

Tuzic Mossborn, Prophet of Ogradhad, Grand Librarian, Seer of Hefrumm

Tundo sits intently at his market stall in town square, watching the city grow before his eyes "Aye, Bostone will do ah grand job!"