In Regards to the Custodian.

My accounts of the execution of Allesandra Amador

I had exited the ball hosted by the Queen, a wonderful event meant to bring joy to the people of Haense. I saw a small crowd outside the cathedral and heard commotion within. I had entered, and pushed through the crowds of people to the front, seeing Allesandra Amador being tested by the Inquisition, sliced with aurum and salt poured into their wounds, the woman writihing and screaming in pain. I plan to approach however my friend Aleksander II stops me, ordering me to halt and return back. I do as such, letting them explain what was happening.

A vampire test, something normally I would approve of, as I do not believe vampires are evil by nature, however a majority of such become that do to their requirement of blood. But the woman, is pregnant, the child only a month left till they would have been born. Allesandra was indeed a vampire, and and with no plan to detain her, they stab her brutally, leaving her to bleed from the throat, with the last words she uttered were "My Baby." This caused the uproar of myself and many others who saw the first step to their cruelty. There were calls to burn the child and the woman, that they were demon spawn, or that killing them would be a mercy killing. I and a good friend close to me, were there and outraged, calling them monsters and tell them to try the baby, without ever directly intervening. There was a man who continued to stab the woman's already lifeless body, repeatedly, making it nearly unrecognizable. My cries to save the baby did not fall on deaf ears, but they  heard me and without a second thought, ordered inquisition soldiers to kill me despite nothing but my words having been used. I will admit calling them monsters was harsh in the moment, however after the matter I agree with my past statements. They drew their blades, ready to execute me in the church, breaking the so called sacred grounds again. I drew my axe ready to defend myself, and my friend at my side willing to defend me as well. 

The only thing that stopped another bloodbath in those walls was the King once more, telling me and the men ready to kill me unjustly to stand down. Something I will forever be grateful for. Me and my friend, plead to Aleksander to tell them to save the child, as they would not listen to us. After having to command them twice to try and save the child, they finally tried to save the child, though this was after the whole time one man was unstopped desecrating the corpse.
I heard soon the child had not made it through the encounter. I feel guilt as them trying to kill me, wasted time to focus on the child or stop the solider's actions of blatantly mutilating a corpse in a way they describe the darkspawn would.
My friend had stormed from the church, and I had followed soon after, as we both had one thought.

The only monsters in that church that day, were the executioners, not the life of an innocent child thrown away, or a mother who had one thing many, but not all of those soldiers lacked. Empathy. The only monsters in that church were the Inquisition, not the punished.

They had left all reports and mentions of the order to kill me and my friend, the brutal mutilation of a corpse and the denial to try and save the child until ordered by Aleksander II.

My heart goes out to those who had watched in horror, to the soldiers who felt remorse for the child, the friends and families of lady Allesandra, and to those who were not told the full story by the reports of the Inquisition.
And I am sorry to the child who was lost that day, I hope this is a day never forgotten.

-
855669485_signature(1).thumb.png.bf63469dd048afd5ffe07bbf37461e34.png

Spoiler

PS: I AM NOT OUT OF CHARACTER MAD AT ANYONE, I hate saying that but I do not want people taking anything the wrong way as I've seen in the past, the rp was fun! And I crave le drama.

Edited by WarcrimesofWonka

"This man needs a new set o' eyes," Ser Arthur Gant scoffed. "Ah stabbed 'er once, then cut off 'er 'ead. It was as clean a death as any."

Grimm tosses a spare set of keys to a certain red-headed person. @Lunan_EXE "Get these to him if you can. He's already been here before-might as well be invited this time." He proceeds to make sure the couch is clean enough for Andrei to crash on if he needs it.

The heels of Villorik's boots clicked on the tiled floor.

As he walked through the halls of the Holy See towards the Inquisitor's barracks, his face was still and serene, but his fist crumpled the latest of many letters. His sword faintly creaked as the scabbard bounced with his steps.

Blasphemers who would invite a newborn Vampire into the world. The words echoed in his mind. Blasphemers who let a darkspawn into their court.

They are lost you, God. You are far too patient.

Villorik did not share his lord's patience, though. He knocked on the door of the barracks.

Wordlessly Elia Eryka fixated her features into stone, cradling her grandson Robert in one arm meanwhile the latter balanced her other grandson Alfred atop her lap. “That offspring was to be corrupted. GUD guided the hands of humanity to spare it from a life of sin and turmoil, saving House Amador. GUD bless Haense, GUD bless our faith, and death to all spawn of the seven voids.”

@Fionn__TWG @Gandhi

“And Valah once more waste Ink, poor squids I say”

an Elfess speaks as she keeps up with the news of the human realms 

“Vampyrs can’t have children can they?”

she pondered a bit as she read the letter she gained a few days back.

”By Solaris…”

5 hours ago, DahStalker said:

Wordlessly Elia Eryka fixated her features into stone, cradling her grandson Robert in one arm meanwhile the latter balanced her other grandson Alfred atop her lap. “That offspring was to be corrupted. GUD guided the hands of humanity to spare it from a life of sin and turmoil, saving House Amador. GUD bless Haense, GUD bless our faith, and death to all spawn of the seven voids.”

@Fionn__TWG @Gandhi

Alfred - the chubby young Baron, peered up at his grandmother rather inquisitively. He understood little, when it came to darkspawn.. Likely credit to his age - however, that didn't stop him from puking all over his cousin, Robert. @Fionn__TWG