[Corcitura Amendment] Infinite Energy

Child Neglecter

Replace Squak with Mordhaund, this is pure genius!

The best idea I have ever seen.

I know a few Corc’s myself,.. Industrial Revolution here we come!

Accepted.

make corcs power the lotc server

The industrial revolution is inbound. You cannot stop fate!

Upgrades people, upgrades!

lotc will soon face the consequences of the industrial revolution

the march of industry

The consequences of having infinite energy would be far-reaching and transformative for LOTC. With an unlimited and sustainable power source, traditional limitations on technological advancements and energy consumption would no longer exist. Industries heavily reliant on coal would be revolutionized, leading to a significant reduction in Salt Tests and mitigating the effects of Metagaming. Access to affordable and abundant BM enchantments would enable the development of innovative solutions for server challenges, such as RP items provision, efficient transportation, and reduced ticket times. MA disparities could be reduced as lairdwelling becomes a thing of the past, with affordable BM enchantments available to all. However, the consequences would also bring new challenges, including managing the equitable distribution of resources, ensuring the long-term sustainability of dark magics, and addressing potential risks associated with misuse or exploitation of dark magic mechanics. It would require careful planning, regulation, and international cooperation to maximize the benefits while minimizing any negative repercussions.

forget fossil fuels, we have salt and vampires