[✓] [Magic Lore] Malchediael's Radiant Templars

Islamadon

7 hours ago, Laeonathan said:

It doesn't! You're completely right.

Only Arcane Scionismtaints the soul. Our argument simply revolved around, "Does it make sense for Malchediael to dislike voidal mages?"

I'd personally add a redline against tainted souls for clearification. Or could a taint be possible?

in general if you have a tainted soul, you just can't practice deific magics - it is a given thing, sort of how aurum is described in its lore to affect everything that is soul-wise altered/transformed unless otherwise stated (that is to say, you don't have to remark it on every lore piece because it's a thing that is taken for granted/that is there regardless)

Bro you are cutting off our balls with these nerfs. This isnt a rewrite this is a massacre.

On 8/25/2023 at 12:56 PM, Boom_steel said:

Bro you are cutting off our balls with these nerfs. This isnt a rewrite this is a massacre.

Dude I said the SAME THING when this came out. See "Way to **** up the magic" from Lojo613 earlier on this thread

Regardless of the vote outcome, I am updating those who may read this that I have made a request to cut the Touch of Jophiael given recent developments in Malchediael's front facing (no direct mention of madness any longer!) and update the background now that things have been clarified and not stitched together from outdated threads. I would modify these sections immediately, but given it has already gone thru mag I cannot make these proposed changes without consent :3.

EDIT: I guess it wasn't wrong after all -.-

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.