THE WESTERN PEACE PACT

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP56DN6X886RKxrS__ymcGL-F_R8unFRGbT0CQTFDk9CUBrMF-R-dMmTah22ef2xXIkCjPG7E27WH5jiWz_LoMg22yPZ-Nqi7aAcds-f7KJD9gnKgPm4CLfVRE0lux6wpsUq3R5sMw1pxSZfFqU2_BF88

12th Sun’s Smile

24/07/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

V4RdNZyilYvwO9mTnqftr4SGqFbNGkhzk5ViKytvJXbKoDjpU1k77vw3xZmVv_-OcuM-aQ9OiUbhs005czlyFz7_7U1QZc365BEWYiA1pqGCali24e9O0e_lZBCWLQmqWZ7c3T3mkWQT-1pV2tQPxZM

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛖᛊᛏᛖᚱᚾ ᛈᛖᚨᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE WESTERN PEACE PACT
FheHyVxxT685dAZMizRvS18quMujiXKUeW70EAo55PAoj7wmab-xbyIdz82jyze9yCIIjzzFvuUZSc-K8ox1WtvjUCs-Kr3_QFnEWqorL6odr4CsWM-wLMDQpTNaRJlSU4eTpNAQMI_e_mVB8VgOxog

pOhynOAv7kyaf71cdGIHkugdWaYdW6lYhOmDjMCBlXZdrRsplTdwkVV4dWGArbYkhI8pV_3UpGIs8xGGh5rNKHUAZXffWg0-O4KJyL9XKnP_bvhorXEX44CVpFwrK58_MBh4kDnGbTZo3Nzwi5QfZoE

ARTICLE I: SOVREINGTY

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Principality of Talar’nor, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

I.A. The Principality of Talar’nor may honour its previous agreements and pacts, should the condition for their involvement be met.

II. Within this, are included a mutual extradition clause, and free movement.

ARTICLE III: RECOMPENSE

I.  For the infringement of Talar’Nor’s sovereignty, The Grand Kingdom of Urguan will pay a compensation of 350 mina.

II.  1 bundle of leather will be given to the Principality of Talar’nor, to compensate for lost cattle.

III  1 bundle of netherite will be given to the Principality of Talar’nor, to compensate for lost objects of the citizenry.

ARTICLE IV: MINING

I. One elf of the Talar’nor’s choosing will receive access to the dwarven netherite mines, for the duration of this pact.

I.A. Dwarven miners however receive priority for gathering the resource.

II. One dwarf of the Urguan’s choosing will receive access to the elven iron mines, for the duration of this pact.

II.A. Elven miners however receive priority for gathering the resource.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. This treaty will last for 5 years, to ensure peace in the west.

ARTICLE VI: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

zBySRex8NDqrQl05YWvuiJ_BdD3z0I5wZH3zTqg5aSUqEG5G9aMyf2KUYPp7v_KX-xFmhBNo4YMZQ1U0HbOhVXuEj9FSUo3HTxlyiTPSEYezvr6LehbNk1ebnq9i0xqjog5Q9F9uO7zSE-Z8ph3TLvE

Signed,

C7tbFVAJe9oIO_pj_SlNU4JypJPoYqAPIsrnH2x5NCgFsYgti9_mrHla_cAYmgziavkaRQN798F6O16qsdMpZmjjOy7KV8AZgnJ7Y7kcecA6cIUpAkwqDlMstV6sKCAq7Vl07wGPD8r3036LZyWSlLk

Princess Veralya Wynasul, Light of Talar’nor, Protector of High Elves

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

Veralya Wynasul then glanced to the treaty with a smile upon her face as her golden gaze met the parchment "Peace in the West is a sight to see... Now to focus on other matters" She'd mention, writing upon her journal as she peered to the star-lit skies above...

2 minutes ago, indiana105 said:

"AHAHA!" laughed the Lord Marshal of Haense. He slapped his belly with fervour. 

“It almost makes me feel bad for what we’re about to do.” Says the King of Haense.

16 minutes ago, Mio said:

“It almost makes me feel bad for what we’re about to do.” Says the King of Haense.

Lanre Cerusil gorges on meat stolen from Haenseti cow farms, sitting leisurely on the side of the road. 

28 minutes ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

I. One elf of the Talar’nor’s choosing will receive access to the dwarven netherite mines, for the duration of this pact.

*reads the part about the mine and hope she get's an chance to be the one but guess it's an small chance that she would even be luckily at all if she was allowed to mine there as when she asked king Garedyn about it earlier. The mine was only available to the citizens of Urganda that were allowed to mine. "I wonder who is the luckily one that get's to visit their mine could be. Maybe one day I will get an chance to mine that new metal somewhere ...maybe." *she sign as she's still looking for an place where she may mine it with permission.

The King of Norland chuckled
"Ironic that the Grand King must make amends for the crimes of these Frostbeard terrorists"

The Grand King of Urguan is glad he could negotiate diplomacy and peace reasonably with a foreign nation, instead of dealing with pretend strongmen.