I'll answer ANYTHING for forum rep. [AMA]

Sander

So it hasn't been like a round number of years since I joined lotc or whatever, coming up on seven I think in september? but that's not now. There's two AMA posts this day alone already and I want in on the forum rep. Gimme a +1 and I swear to God there is literally no corner of my heart and mind I will not turn over in exchange for that sweet sweet forum rep (pushing for 2000, cmon folks). People say "AMA" and proceed to answer questions about cookies and crap, no I will literally answer deep or personal shit - unless ur tryna get me to doxx myself in which case I'm gonna guess you're... Borin? And you can bugger off.

For real though, I think I've only done an AMA once before in these 7 years? And a lot's changed, so ask away.

Just now, Lirinya said:

pineappl  on pizza

don't oppose it out of principle, but not a big fan of the taste.

On 7/29/2023 at 4:36 AM, greygre said:

3+3???

0 = 0
9 - 9 = 21 - 21
The equation above can also be written down as
3^2 - 3^2 = (7*3) - (7*3)
You gotta remember though that a^2 - b^2 = (a + b)(a - b)
Sooo...
(3 + 3)(3 - 3) = 7(3 - 3)
The (3 - 3) bracket exists on both sides of the equation so you can remove that, making us end at:
3 + 3 = 7

On 7/29/2023 at 10:31 AM, Borin said:

how do u do art in books sander. teach me!

I might do a more in-depth tutorial at some point, but essentially it's a lot of copy-pasting certain characters and color codes. These links should help and make it pretty self explanatory:

https://nl.piliapp.com/symbol/
https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Formatting_codes

Replying a lil late, and have some basic questions (because I am curious)

1. Which two characters of yours did you enjoy to play the most?

2. Which community have you felt more fondly towards in all this time you have played?

3. When do you think you will call it quits or are you simply not sure?

And this one relates to the last:

4. Are there any goals you still want to achieve?

(Establishing a guild, NL, Pontiff?)

5. When will you do build comissions? 🤨

What is your opinion on the Dutch?

On 7/31/2023 at 9:24 PM, TheosVult said:

Replying a lil late, and have some basic questions (because I am curious)

1. Which two characters of yours did you enjoy to play the most?

2. Which community have you felt more fondly towards in all this time you have played?

3. When do you think you will call it quits or are you simply not sure?

And this one relates to the last:

4. Are there any goals you still want to achieve?

(Establishing a guild, NL, Pontiff?)

5. When will you do build comissions? 🤨

1: Difficult question, but on a whim I'd probably say Karl Amador and Feodor May.

2: Been a part of many different communities over the years, and I'd probably say Haense. Though I will say I think the Haense community has changed a bit from when I liked rping there the most, so I've kind of moved away from Haense.

3: Not really sure, I guess the most logical answer for me would be when I permanently lose interest in LOTC or if I finish studying and get a full-time teaching job.

4: Being a NL doesn't appeal that much to me, though maybe if it's a smaller nation I'd give it a shot. In terms of goals though, I think I wanna be Pontiff at some point, seems like fun rp.

5: Right so, I get this question once a while, sometimes also pertaining to like art/skin comissions. My view on comissioning stuff is: I would not pay real money for a skin/art/VIP (thanks to Language for my gold vip)/builds, not because I don't think they're not worth paying for, but because I'm kinda stingy. The way I feel about it though is if I wouldn't pay for something, I'm not gonna ask someone else to pay for something. So instead of doing commissions, I'll help friends out with building or art or whatever for free as long as I think it's fun. So when will I do build comissions? Probably never, unless they're for minas or something.

On 8/1/2023 at 2:37 AM, Turbo_Dog said:

What is your opinion on the Dutch?

We're kinda weird. Also Dutch people don't bring a smile to my face like Flemish people do. Love Flemish people.