[Amendment] Soulbound Golem Sigils

Changes

To be added under Soulbound Golems spoiler:

Soulbound Brutus Core Golems are capable of housing [3] Auxiliary Sigils while Soulbound Mundus Core Golems are capable of housing [6] Auxiliary Sigils.

Purpose:

Soulbinding a golem currently takes quite a bit: essentially a pk from someone and all three golem slots from a golemancer. Additionally, soulbinding is generally illegal in settlements that account for golemancy in laws (yes I'm a dwarf player how can you tell). At the moment there isn't really... any reward at all for going out of your way for all this beyond the interesting flavor. But the fact that a soulbound golem takes up all three slots means that there really isn't a reason to make one when you can just make essentially the same thing but for one slot. Old golemancy lore gave extra sigils to soulbound golems due to a soul powering the core and I think that this should also be added in to the current lore. Given that a soulbound golem takes up 3 slots to make as opposed to one I've just tripled to number of sigils able to be powered in comparison to a normal golem.

In the last golem lore Soulbound standard golems (Mundus) could have additional Auxiliary Sigils, no idea why it was quietly removed.

approved

I love it

+1

Too high.

Two, Three, respectively. 

The amt was lessened to account for Sigils gaining increased utility and combative capacity in the case of Tremorsense and Laborer Sigil in events, alongside other select additions. I'm in agreement w/ DiscoLiquid here. 

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.

Mundus core amount changed to five.