The conquest of "Mount Goul"

dreameater145

desert-landscape-drawing-52.jpg&f=1&nofb

On the 14th  of Snow's Maiden, year 140 of the second age a son of a krug exploring the deserts of
krugmar encountered a great mountain, stretching beyond the clouds.....

It was taunting the orc, he looked at it with his bloody red eyes and trough the sharp hot wind he felt
that it was looking back at hime, this stare mate lasted for only moments before the orc decided to
climb the mountain with his bare hands, the steep mountain presented itself with  challanges to the orc.

The orc faced the strong dry winds hitting hime, attempting to knock down the orc from the mountain,
The orc faced the steep rocks of the mountain refusing to present itself with steady steps to climb upon,
The orc faced scorpions and snakes attempting to devour hime, but as a true child or Krug he devoured
them, he faced the strong rays of the shun taunting hime on his climb.....

But after  a unkown amount of days and nights the orc did it he climbed the mountain and conquered it
and as he did he screamed to the mountain:

"WAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!, MI defeated lat, Lat ez conquered by me, lat tried to kill me but me neva
give up, remember my name,

NAZGOUL'LAK!!!!!!,

And mi name lat in honor of my conquest tha mighty name Mount Goul"

[ooc info]
where the mountain can be found:
image.png

Kulkan'Lur emmits a chuckle from the back of his throat. Patting Theia, his Lur wolf, as he pointed towards the desert. 

"Iz latz peepin diz? rekkon miz cood klimb azh bub'mountain ta klaim miz' own! Ah trip zounz hozh! Ge' awahy vrom diz huzzl' agh buzzle."