The Manuscriptorium [Service, Merchandise]

Ibn Khaldun

QhSBKL1.jpg

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Within the Temple of the Archdiocese of Albarosa, a young man dressed in the motifs of the Cingedos tribe sprang down flights of stairs from one of the many towers ringing the central dome of the Canonist monument outside Whitespire. He rushed outside and divided up copies of a missive between men and women, fellow tribesmen, and bade them ride forth or take ferry to the various nations across Aevos. The missives contained written advertisement of Cunimund hal'Cingedoz's latest enterprise - the Manuscriptorium. The Canonist nations would readily recognize the man's name for his frequently updated bulletins in the capitols of Aaun, Balian, Haense, & Petra containing the latest pontifical letters. The nations of Lurin and Talar'nor would recognize him for both his recent raising of a runestone outside the former's capitol and for personally gifting Princess Veralya Wynasul an original transcript of The Science of the Stars during one of her public lectures on astronomy.

THE MANUSCRIPTORIUM

With the recent acceptance of my application to found an intellectual arts & supplies guild herein Aaun, I am cognizant of the need for procuring funds towards the construction, design, & furnishing of said guild quarters. To that end, I am welcoming transactions for my entire collection of original & hand-copied works of literature spanning from fiction to non-fiction and welcoming commissions to have anyone's documents, histories, or lore transcribed.

Below, you will find a wide selection of books & works to purchase:

• Legenda Sanctorum:: 45 minas for all 9 volumes in a set, High Pontiff can request for a specific church at no cost.
  • Science of the Stars:: 5 minas per copy.
  • Lex Aaunica:: 7 minas per copy.
  • Flexio per Modum Naturum:: 4 minas per copy.
  • The Cingedoz Almanac:: 5 minas per copy.
  • Study into the Cultures of the United Kingdom of Aaun:: 12 minas for all 2 volumes in a set.
  • The First Hochmeister:: 18 minas for all 3 volumes in a set.
  • Scourge of the Barren Lands:: 5 minas per copy.
  • The Rise of True Rectitude:: 12 minas for all 2 volumes in a set.
  • Proverbs, Poems, & Songs of Yong Ping:: 4 minas per copy.
  • Teutonic Marian Handbook:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Vistulian Language Handbook:: 3 minas per copy.
  • The Monastikon:: 14 minas for all 2 volumes in a set, High Pontiff can request for a specific church at no cost.
  • Book of Prayers:: 12 minas for all 2 volumes in a set, High Pontiff can request for a specific church at no cost.
  • Cingedoz Language Handbook:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Orkish Mythos:: 12 minas for all 2 volumes in a set, an Orkish shaman can request at no cost.
  • The Automaton of the Kharasi Desert:: 4 minas per copy.
  • King Andrik IV:: 4 minas per copy.
  • The Great Sage:: 4 minas per copy.
  • You may contact me to see if I have a specific book in stock or work transcribed that is not listed above!

[OOC] Preview of the Books

Spoiler

yaTAZH1.jpgynyUZ9u.jpg1qI2IXB.jpglrIkZF8.jpggAs48ZV.jpgfrMYaDS.jpg

If you would like to commission mine hand to transcribe a work from either oral recounting or from a collection of notes or pages into a fully bound book - send me a letter addressed to The Court Historian's Office in the capitol palace (also known as The Hand of Horen) in Whitespire, Aaun.

The following books have recently been added to purchase:

• Druidic Interviews by F. Mossbranch:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Balian's Coastal Cuisine:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Cingedoz Myths:: 12 minas for all 3 volumes.

[OOC] Preview of Books

Spoiler

XiSxZPq.jpgTQ4zdMY.jpgggR6vh5.jpgeIhhmzK.jpegM3fOMOG.jpeg5Nh1I6O.jpeg

• Poetry of Lessons & Moments:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Charter of the United Kingdom of Aaun:: 10 minas for all 2 volumes.
  • Epochgyre - Seasons & Epithets:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Cingedoz Runestone Map:: 3 minas per copy.
  • [NGS] Journal Entries of Zephyrian:: 6 minas per 2 entries.
  • [NGS] Song of Miriam's Interpretation:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Voidal Theorem: Rethought:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Epistle of Repentence:: 3 minas per copy, High Pontiff can request for a specific church at no cost.

[OOC] Preview of Books

Spoiler

eNDHGQO.jpgQx7Lkhl.jpgpcHch9k.jpegCqCDRgP.jpgRSLlOnJ.jpg3tkSrym.jpgIiUjmhk.jpggK8a7Tf.jpguE1ozII.jpg

• Aqvilae aet Caelii-A Report on Caelian Culture with Prisoners:: 4 minas per copy.
  • Trial Record for the Caelians after the Battle of the City Square:: 4 minas per copy.
  • Vira'tir-The Protectors of Talar'nor:: 3 minas per copy, High Princess of Talar'nor can request a copy at no cost.
  • Laurir'heial:: 3 minas per copy, High Princess of Talar'nor can request a copy at no cost.
  • The Court of Talar'nor:: 3 minas per 2 copy, High Princess of Talar'nor can request a copy at no cost.

[OOC] Preview of Books

Spoiler

VZGCIiH.jpgUlsklQM.jpgBMw4pTR.jpgCDWzMxe.jpgbjBXOdy.jpg

• The Woldzkiy People Vol I:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Recording the Ancient Language of the Kharajyr:: 4 minas per copy.
  • Dunshire History:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Notes on the Diabel:: 3 minas per copy, a great book for beast hunters!
  • The Confessors of Numendil:: 3 minas per copy.
  • Scyfling Culture: Ancient Customs of Marriage & Burial Vol I & II:: 10 minas per all 2 volumes.
  • Logick Vol I:: 4 minas per copy, will be a continued series published by Aaun's Office of Enlightenment.

[OOC] Preview of Books

Spoiler

ljmfi0T.jpguBYsiwT.jpggCllBSl.jpgl8YCc8x.jpgmt5vXwU.jpg7QR1pBI.jpgIZAWwZE.jpg

[OOC] Preview of Books

Spoiler

tgGWaRS.jpgMqzTgxh.jpgU0RwSS4.jpg

AteKzwyaXEBaDg__y3EqkdVdRh7vd5aIM4SezJQUuPnqtHkh6IT6D0Rg98ieJd-crrUGRUhxc2SNBHiMdGN9cwSYt0b67mrwdRf_mrTxvJUy3H2H8faqoHja--LXNTr8EDpJS_9_W6v5vghDJzgIMnY

Click the above image to join our Cingedoz Discord and put in your request for your forum thread to be turned into a Minecraft book!