DRUG EMPIRE | The Holy Spirit

Werew0lf

In the backends of Haense, some fisherman dude looks to buy AS MUCH Godly Dope that he could possibly afford, further fueling his addiction to the green.

Spoiler

saint crack goes crazy

7 minutes ago, Melpomenne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

saint crack goes crazy

Spoiler

all my products do. lmk if someone wants to run drugs for me. 

Spoiler

Pro tip:
If you take all 3 at once, you'll meet GOD!

A certain lady Colborn eyes the missive. Her children shouted and ran about, swinging wooden swords at eachother, and she held a glass of carrion black in hand. Canonist approved drugs. She made a mental count of extra funds, and decided making an order or two wouldn't hurt.

The 13 year old Osvald Barclay reads through the parchment, unsure of what drugs are, but interested nevertheless. He then goes out to seek this candy supplier.

Spoiler

1IZlwhv.png

Spoiler

Plain text:

"To whomever it may concern,

You do not speak your name, yet you call upon God to sow the seeds of chaos, illness and prolonged suffering via addiction for what? Profit? Power and control?
Or perhaps your failing so-called business has been ignored up until now that you’ve taken to tug at the last remaining threads of ethics and morality of the realm in order to get eyes and ears on your practices.
Well, eyes and ears you have. If you ever dare to show your face, me and my longsword will be waiting at Lemon Hill to deliver justice upon thee, who preys on the weak.

Regards,
Lady Sarah Esther Percival"

Edited by sincerelyE