Your View: On Course—Off Course?

Telanir

I mean, I'm happy with everything currently except for the way soul stones are now the way to get away from CT. But I'll get used to that.

Though I myself am a bit behind on such public matters, I can say we are 100% on the Road to 500

Well I’m fine Telanir but seeing as the most popular things going on fight now are “Is it okay to use Darkie IRPLY” I guarantee you this is going to result in about a 50/50 split in the comments

2 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

Well I’m fine Telanir but seeing as the most popular things going on fight now are “Is it okay to use Darkie IRPLY” I guarantee you this is going to result in about a 50/50 split in the comments

Yeah, I waited a whole week to make the thread before I realized there won't be a "good time to post" 🤔

Server good 👍

I think the vicious divide between pvp and crp will continue on until defined roll-style combat gets passed that feeds both the competitive drive and honors rp sufficiently. Thronecraft, for being a horrible experience for everyone involved, did have that going for it 

Things like the SS pillar system, the vanishing?? CRP thing and all sorts of other items might be really confusing to new players. 

10 minutes ago, Onnensr said:

I think the vicious divide between pvp and crp will continue on until defined roll-style combat gets passed that feeds both the competitive drive and honors rp sufficiently. Thronecraft, for being a horrible experience for everyone involved, did have that going for it 

Thronecraft sucked looking back on it, but I met a few good friends on it (some of which I still talk to and RP with today) 

the one thing Thronecraft 100% has over on LOTC is its combat, even if it was long