THE WINTER CROWS: Volume I; Introduction & Petyr I - The Founder

Nectorist

A fallen man with skin as black as coal and eyes like rubies that had perpetuated through the ages nodded its head slowly at the text and its content. Apart from the few exaggerations, to be expected, and the bias born from human imperfection, the thing found the work both extensive and well written, without that odious sin of being dull (as some history can be). But the true interest of the nephilim laid in the memories the text brought back. In a way, those were bloodier, less merciful, but more exciting times for the creature. 

I6N4pDo.jpg

Cunimund sends a letter and a copy of the first book of the first volume. The letter reads: Slanu, hail to thee! I am working on transcribing this magnificent work and intend to give you, the original author, one of the original transcripts for your personal library or copying delight.

"That's not how it went.." Said a long passed Winter Crow, who had ridden with Petyr and the boys back in the day. He was insulted at the twist of their tale and angrily munched on some gold oats before heading to the golds gym in the Seven Skies along with his other Gold Corps buddies (Petyr was one of them).