The Hyspian Abdication

HIGH_FIRE

The Hyspian Abdication

up-j58koiB5AgDbQrB9XS1Y5jI5Q9ILzJ6ZU2R9joJnNcII3srUbm9cijbvikGcH1SiVwzqt0qjdHefgtUFR4HnRi3rhRfRTFWJpPrtI0gwCnRrGbVf-Ysdm-_NMbk_-aJF8Bb1BBf2a27LVZQ

Sadly, it has appeared my life of recent has been littered with little else besides death. Friends, allies and more importantly family have all died in recent time, and it has become apparent to me that this could occur at any time. As such I have decided to abdicate my throne to my son Cesar Franciscito Javier Leopold de Pelear with immediate effect so that he may continue the ongoing project I and his grandfather has started. 

With such I will be taking a ship and leaving Aevos for a good amount of time so I may see the world and experience a life like I have never had. If you wish to talk with me, send a bird to me and I will answer it with haste. 

[!] A letter would be sent straight to Cesar de Pelear

‘Cesar, the blueprints for our city are so close to completion, the constitution is written (which I shall be posting, thank you) and everything else is prepared. I leave it to you to complete and I have faith in you that you will do a fine job. Also please grow a damned beard or I will return home with an army to dethrone you. Love, Dad. P.S tell your siblings I love them too and will see them soon’

Signed,

His Highness, Francisco I,
Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

Arman listened to his abuelo announce his padre's ascension to Viceroy with a strange expression. The little prince chewed on his cheek idly as he thought. This would make a fine song. . . if he could remember to write it. 

Later that night, the prince wrapped both his parents in the biggest hug he could manage. 

Ramona glanced upon her fathers furrowed brow and her bothers folded hands. The young girl closed her eyes tightly, The world had shifted very suddenly for the de Pelear family - The Heiress opened her eyes and turned to her governess "What does this mean?" she asked in a quiet tone. The Governess simply moved to bring the Young child a crown once belonging to the late Esmerelda. The newly crowned princess shook her head. She would don black wardrobes for the next few weeks to come. Titles and crowns would wait. For now she would morn the loss of a great leader, and a wonderful Abuelo. She would pray that someday his journey would be a safe one back home.

Sofia of Hyspia stood with her family, donned in mourning silks. Prayers were said for her late mother, and following the moment, her brother abdicated. She hoped, finally, he might have fun and not be the stick in the mud she knew growing up. Sofia congratulated her nephew, the now Viceroy Cesar and thought as to how Hyspia may come to be under its new Viceroy.

Before the family started to gather, Verónica made her way into the de Pelear home. She saw her brother standing in the kitchen by himself. The pair exchanged a solemn greeting from across the room.
Que tal? Francisco asked her
Podría ser mejor, podría ser peor. Tú mismo?she repiled.
Ehhh, no es genial, pero estamos contentos de que estemos haciendo esto.as he spoke, it was with a light shrug of his shouldersOnce the prayers are done I wish to announce something to the family.
She had a feeling she knew what it was Vy are stepping down as the head of house?
Francisco took a moment, but added And as Viceroy
Verónica’s thoughts had been confirmed They go hand y hand. she said in a soft voice
Not necessarily, but si.he agreed

Shortly after, the family started to gather within the room. Verónica stood surrounded for the first time, in a long time with mostly de Pelear in a room. She was somewhat confused about her feelings, seeing everyone all together made her happy, and yet the sadness she felt had her still within its grasp.

Cesar II, the now Viceroy of Hyspia stood beside his father when he delivered this announcement after their prayers of mourning for their late grandmother. A lot now rested on his shoulders; yet he stood firm. There was much work that needed to be done. Hyspia shall be more than what it is now. He had ambitions for his people which must be fulfilled. 

"Viva Hyspia." 

Javier de Pelear ponders the missive (r)