[Accepted] Realm Application; Ravenmire

TheGekko

So, this is just Zaun from Arcane.

5 minutes ago, THEKINGOFPIRATS said:

So, this is just Zaun from Arcane.

Hello there. No. The images are still outdated, since the owner of this thread is right now on vacation and can't update them at all. A fair bit has changed in regards to the actual city build, as we are still working on it.

Just now, Ragnio said:

Hello there. No. The images are still outdated, since the owner of this thread is right now on vacation and can't update them at all :D

I mean, is in the series named arcane, I do not mean the building, the build is ight, but the concept is essentially a watered down version of Zaun :D

Just now, THEKINGOFPIRATS said:

I mean, is in the series named arcane, I do not mean the building, the build is ight, but the concept is essentially a watered down version of Zaun :D

We are actually using the lore given to us by LOTC. Mainly the aspect of the Shadegrain, Heavy Heart Phenomena and also Animatii. Those aspects could lead to such confusion.

Just now, Ragnio said:

We are actually using the lore given to us by LOTC. Mainly the aspect of the Shadegrain, Heavy Heart Phenomena and also Animatii. Those aspects could lead to such confusion.

I believe I worded my comments wrong, I do not mean you have taken the idea from any other creative concept outside of LOTC, just made a simple comment on the concept's similarity.

Just now, THEKINGOFPIRATS said:

I believe I worded my comments wrong, I do not mean you have taken the idea from any other creative concept outside of LOTC, just made a simple comment on the concept's similarity.

I totally get that, do not worry! That is why I tried to quote the lore aspects, which could cause such to happen! <3

1 minute ago, Ragnio said:

I totally get that, do not worry! That is why I tried to quote the lore aspects, which could cause such to happen! <3

👍

Application accepted. You will be contacted by staff on next steps.