Asta Thorsen's Bogatyr Quest

Coolcod77

The Bogatyr Quest

Asta Thorsen

jSgzhrSDQrSWX38FE_D8uFLnFtHIRCS_xmOZLwnZfFmL91rZ7zKH_P_YrvfOHGZotbsZR4DqCY028Zf8Q_KrKGbVgbDQ-SkpCL4sNaK0AAGrP17iJY1rhXTfGpwY41paC8BwAJbc_RmOh5dqJGHDwo8

rfqtUyaQA7WUxW05_nmeCLoBcmfL4eVpA7zxsZei0ASJlJpTZ75fKJmaW6toBvjDqJqGaCoXrXfiqvpJAczsreOLeltgnbNVlsgP_oIEsEwDEDUiwVIoI0N8sxdYFmDEtRUhmVtixXEE5uWfga3sBZs

nqhT3hIfa5G4dsnxN_8XQE3LLS9YgobVcuQGwmnDv08UX4UN7flMx_Hr4khisRbrvYy_Ii1vhytE4pLyMbz6xeoGbi3dECGqkZ9mS_KVfqmwvfY8TlnOJkD0RJLHvaCmEEn6laKir_-9KQzqg0HpdOI

Eo-ngrmuipR7z8w4RaVSzt74-l9FgTYMgHb5cdFc-G8EM_bB2CNR4ewGT1AFDMWvJ4MhthCx4KfitVdsaahVunPYYO28biP5zqIPu8Qehvdp5Y9AR-O9g73sA8In6GuEfAuJn0f_jUSxUpu1pf7DXnA

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued By

The Knight Paramount

On this 10th of Gronna and Droba of 494 E.S.

Squire Asta Thorsen, the veteran soldier of Haense has completed his final trial during his training as a Squire of the Crow and as such, I deliver this quest unto him;

There have been reports that a Thundermaw Raven has been terrorizing the valley just north of Valdev, witnesses have placed the specific area to be in the direct vicinity of the old ruined watchtower by the lake. As this is a formidable foe, I have deemed this creature to be a worthy challenge for the squire to prove his worth to the order. Asta must defeat this creature and destroy it's nest, as per tradition dictates, a trophy must then be collected and presented to myself as proof upon completion of the quest.

May GOD guide Asta Thoren on his quest.

A young initiate, Rickard, offers a lowered head and murmured prayer. "May Asta defend those under attack and kill the beast that terrorizes them. May he become a knight that is just."