To the Foxhole Players of LOTC!

Shiredom

05f17e3cfa5de42020eaa6df34fb4805.png

If you clicked on this post, you are either one of two people.

1. A person who has dipped $30 USD into this masterpiece of a game.

2. You've never heard what the hell a Foxhole is.

What is a Foxhole?

From Wikipedia: "Foxhole is a cooperative sandbox massively-multiplayer action-strategy video game developed and published by Canadian video game company Siege Camp, who are based in Toronto, Ontario. The game uses Unreal Engine 4, utilizing an axonometric projection perspective, much like that of a conventional real-time strategy video game with a top-down view."

Over the past several weeks I have been getting involved greatly in Foxhole again. I have been involved and played the game since War 100 as strictly Warden around the start of the year, however since the end of War 106 and the beginning of War 107 just this week I have started to play Foxhole for three hours a day or more running Logistics for my Regiment, largely causing me to be very inactive on LOTC itself.

I of course, didn't make this post however just to have a solo-echo chamber for myself. I made this post to ask anyone who plays Foxhole on here a question. What Faction do you fight for? Warden and Colonial, and why?

Colonials. Hudson Bay Company W!

I'm Warden Loyalist (With the exception of two vacation wars to Colonials) and have been playing since W86. 

I help run one of the Oldest and Largest Coalitions on the Warden Faction, SUNDIAL and help co-lead the regiment [NIGHT] during low pop.

If you ever run into [NIGHT] ★ LegionnaireLupa in game, that's me.

To all those Colonials in here, Mortars unlock tonight and i'm coming for you >:)

1 hour ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

I'm Warden Loyalist (With the exception of two vacation wars to Colonials) and have been playing since W86. 

I help run one of the Oldest and Largest Coalitions on the Warden Faction, SUNDIAL and help co-lead the regiment [NIGHT] during low pop.

If you ever run into [NIGHT] ★ LegionnaireLupa in game, that's me.

To all those Colonials in here, Mortars unlock tonight and i'm coming for you >:)

You're a ******* Spud nerd??? I can't believe I went to ST events with a Moidawg fan

Anyways, I've not played Foxhole for a few months now but Wardens all the way.

14 hours ago, MailC3p said:

You're a ******* Spud nerd??? I can't believe I went to ST events with a Moidawg fan

Anyways, I've not played Foxhole for a few months now but Wardens all the way.

Many thanks to you for teaching me how to play this hellhole.