Promises and the country of milkland

PLFilkomPL

The Promise of the Great Milkman

To my beloved people of Milkland,

I, the great milkman, your humble and faithful king, hereby declare my solemn promise to you, as follows:

I promise to uphold the principle of equality among all people of Milkland, regardless of their race, gender or social status. No one shall be discriminated against or oppressed by anyone in my kingdom.

I promise to provide every person of Milkland with a loaf of bread every day, as a sign of my care and generosity. No one shall go hungry or thirsty in my kingdom.

I promise to assign every person of Milkland with a work that suits their talents and interests, as a way of fostering their growth and happiness. No one shall be idle or unhappy in my kingdom.

I promise to protect every person of Milkland from any harm or danger, as a duty of my love and loyalty. No one shall be afraid or insecure in my kingdom.

These are my promises to you, my dear people of Milkland. I ask you to trust me and support me in fulfilling them. Together, we can make Milkland a prosperous and peaceful kingdom, where everyone can enjoy the blessings of milk.

Your king,

The great milkman

Edited by PLFilkomPL

The aged elf sat upon his throne, reading the missive "Deplorable... this Milkman... He wants a kingdom? Milkland? I'll water his grave with milk, then." A roar of raspy cackles sounded out in the small room... the Milkman was in danger!

"Free bread, free milk? Oh oi- Bernard would be proud." A weary halfling king uttered upon examining the missive.

A small foul demon blew spit bubble at the rim of his lips as the missive was slowly read to him, at the promise of not being in danger, happiness, and food the Imp squealed with delight as he made plans to meet the milkman for some gain “YES YES MUCH GOOD SOUND YES!” The infernal being babbled out at the top of his lungs