Zoom(er) Chat with Professors Hawk and Matta

itdontmatta

2 hours ago, Xarkly said:

7:30EST is well after midnight in Europe, should probably schedule a better time because you're pretty much cutting off EU players from participating.

Please dont move it . We dont care about euro farts

4 hours ago, Xarkly said:

7:30EST is well after midnight in Europe, should probably schedule a better time because you're pretty much cutting off EU players from participating.

Of course. It's quite difficult given that a couple of us have been unavailable on the weekends. Wish I could give a more universal time, but Tuesday @ 7:30 PM EST was really the only time that matched all of our schedules.

I hope to make this recurring, so hopefully in the near future we can have another meeting at a more reasonable hour for everyone.

2 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

Of course. It's quite difficult given that a couple of us have been unavailable on the weekends. Wish I could give a more universal time, but Tuesday @ 7:30 PM EST was really the only time that matched all of our schedules.

I hope to make this recurring, so hopefully in the near future we can have another meeting at a more reasonable hour for everyone.

Yes, but activity matters most for us europeans, as it is in our times the activity is low... All decisions made will affect us most...

It would suck really hard if we couldn't participate in a talk about it. :/

So I would love to speak my mind on this- But that would be 1:30 am, 4 hours and 30 minutes before my alarm watch. Will have to do without me chiefs. #EU

Just gonna go ahead and join in with the other replies here, hoping there will be another one during EU hours soon!