TO HOUSE MELPHESTAUS FROM HOUSE PINEMAW

Shiredom

Spoiler

I'd like to kindly ask that only people related or associated to House Pinemaw or House Melphestaus reply to this.

@Minuvas

HouseOfPinemaw.png

To House Melpestaus,

From House Pinemaw

"To Minuvas Melphestaus,

My name is Elijahu Pinemaw, the current holder of the Hereditary Landless County of Pinemaw. I have read a recent article regarding a biography directed towards you, authored by a Scribe hired to your Household. And while I am amused and congratulate you dearly on your long line of achievements and brave actions, I would like to bring to your attention an error in the writing.

Perhaps it was something as simple as a writing error or the misreading of old, faded documents. And I am not claiming any ill-intent towards you or your family at all. I respect you, and hope you will return the same respect.

[!] Attached is a clipping of a copy of the biography.

'Of notable occurrence was a rebellion by the Princeps landed vassal, the county of Pinemaw. The Pinemaw rebellion was savagely put down and the titles rescinded, placing the House of Melphestaus in a distant succession to the Kingdom of Rozania as the primary title holders of the county of Pinemaw.'

I'd like to bring to your attention that although the titles were indeed seized, the County of Pinemaw had temporarily ceased to exist before the Terroristic Peralien Maelstorm had set foot on Ebonwood soil, dissolved when she betrayed Urguan in exchange for Orenia. It was the Gwaithorship of Pinemaw that was seized into your possession, not the County. In addition, Peralien Maelstorm had no dynastic claim to the Kingdom or Duchy of Rozania (The Kingdom had ceased to exist after 40 SE), your biographer may have accidently assumed such a fact with Rozania because I myself was the Duke of Rozan in Krugmar before I dissolved it with unanimous vote from my Ducal Council. But the person in charge before me was a pure-blooded Buckfort, who had no blood or legal relations to a Maelstorm or a Pinemaw. I was only put in power because I was seen as a vital option, due to my Ancestor's position on the long dissolved Rzad. 

Let us break bread, Minuvas, and resolve any error or wrongdoing." 

image.png?ex=651a0c14&is=6518ba94&hm=c9670989e8a64c9ce9644c3e3058c9a59a5b10e2f4b4096e242e9e29130288ae&

"Your letter is received. We have forwarded it to Nicholas Melphestaus, head of the household and current holder of all titles for the Melphestaus family. Minuvas has long since disappeared from public life, and rarely if ever interacts with the family. 

-Chadwick HEMMINGTON

Family Butler"

"IT DIED!" - "IT DIED!" -+- "THEY KILLED WILLIAM AND IT DIED! - *stopclaimingthatfuckingtitle!!!!

the screaming of the long dead ghost, surnamed Vinelli - accompanied by four loud bangs of incorporeal fists upon a desk in the corner of the authors room

A Redclyfian rolls his eyes at more people trying to claim the Rozanian titles when they clearly belong to the people of Redclyf